Cheese sandwiches reduced to 99p at The Co-op

Groups

10 Comments
is this deal a joke
how is this cheap only reduced by 1p
1p cheaper only gains heat on gaming deals .
Heat 🔥
If you need a sandwich and want to spend a penny this is a hot deal
Would leave you desperate to spend a penny afterwards though.
People laugh but if you look at it deeper if every item you bought was reduced by just a penny you'll save a lot

Let's say you bought 50 grocery items a week and they was all increased by a penny each

That's £24 per year increase
Edited by: "Norseg" 25th Aug 2019
Norseg25/08/2019 12:48

People laugh but if you look at it deeper if every item you bought was …People laugh but if you look at it deeper if every item you bought was reduced by just a penny you'll save a lot Let's say you bought 50 grocery items a week and they was all increased by a penny eachThat's £24 per year increase

Doesn't work like that though does it. For every penny reduced, something else is increased and it's more than a penny.
MR112325/08/2019 12:56

Doesn't work like that though does it. For every penny reduced, something …Doesn't work like that though does it. For every penny reduced, something else is increased and it's more than a penny.

Well yh since it's only one item but I'm saying if every item was reduced it will be better
If every item increased by just a penny it will be bad especially if you're in benefits

Point I'm trying to make is Peoples wifi bill increases, than their water, electric, tv license, phone bill, Netflix bill, etc and people think oh it's just a couple extra but than it's £10s £100s a year more
Also people look down upon loose change, I sometimes do but when you save it up it's adds up, I saved my pennies, 2ps, 5ps for a year and had enough to buy a McDonalds meal
Edited by: "Norseg" 25th Aug 2019
ismaildeals12325/08/2019 09:45

is this deal a joke how is this cheap only reduced by 1p

Cos everybody on HUKD holds an NUS student card and so with NUS discount only pays 89p for this item, rather than 90p. Winning.
Op you can't tease us like this. Which branch please?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants