Cheetos

Found 16th Nov 2008
does anyone knows where I can get these yummy crisps from?
Thanks!xxx

mods please move if in wrong section.x

28 Comments

America?

whats a cheeto

Original Poster

lol, i know, everytime someone goes to america, I ask them to bring some back, OH's aunt just came back from america and got me some and now they are all gone and I would like some more.so just wondered if anyone knows anywhere in the UK that I can order them from.xxx

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3476299

whats a cheeto

hey bellabonkers, hope this helps....
en.wikipedia.org/wik…tos

Leer;3476300

lol, i know, everytime someone goes to america, I ask them to bring some … lol, i know, everytime someone goes to america, I ask them to bring some back, OH's aunt just came back from america and got me some and now they are all gone and I would like some more.so just wondered if anyone knows anywhere in the UK that I can order them from.xxx

you can get them on ebay, but the postage is astronomical. there are a few websites that do import stuff, do a google...

Original Poster

grex9101;3476307

you can get them on ebay, but the postage is astronomical. there are a … you can get them on ebay, but the postage is astronomical. there are a few websites that do import stuff, do a google...

will do, have found a few sites but don't know whether to trust them or not or the postage is stupid amount, as for ebay, I don't love them that much to pay that amount to have them postage!!!lol!!!

I ate these by the bucket load in Cyprus recently, they are amazing much better than wotsits. Wish they had never stopped sellng them in UK

In Turkey I had peanut flavour and they were nice too!!!!

Original Poster

kungfu;3476313

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheetos#UKjust wotsits in an uglier shape

..but they are soooooo yummy!!lol!!:thumbsup:

i hae loads of packets of cheetos at my house

Isn't wotists similar? Or even those supermarket own brands of cheesy puffy things?

cdemico;3476326

Isn't wotists similar? Or even those supermarket own brands of cheesy … Isn't wotists similar? Or even those supermarket own brands of cheesy puffy things?

yeah but i guess they arent american enough?

Original Poster

DJNG22;3476318

I ate these by the bucket load in Cyprus recently, they are amazing much … I ate these by the bucket load in Cyprus recently, they are amazing much better than wotsits. Wish they had never stopped sellng them in UKIn Turkey I had peanut flavour and they were nice too!!!!

peanut???ok, never had them, first tried them when I went to Orlando with my OH's family a couple of years back, and loved them, my OH was addicted to the flaming hot ones, but they were a tad too spicy for me!!:-D

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3476325

i hae loads of packets of cheetos at my house

MMM, don't suppose u wanna send them my way!!!lol!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cdemico;3476326

Isn't wotists similar? Or even those supermarket own brands of cheesy … Isn't wotists similar? Or even those supermarket own brands of cheesy puffy things?

yeah they are similiar but thinner and so much better!!;-)

Leer;3476333

MMM, don't suppose u wanna send them my way!!!lol!! :thumbsup:

omg would u give me rep if i did!!!!!!!!!!!

no :thumbsup:

Original Poster

kungfu;3476330

yeah but i guess they arent american enough?

lol!!gosh food over there were so good, I loved Dylan's candy store!!lol!

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3476345

omg would u give me rep if i did!!!!!!!!!!!no :thumbsup:

Booo!!!! thats u off my christmas card list then!!lol!!xxx

Leer;3476352

Booo!!!! thats u off my christmas card list then!!lol!!xxx

we dont celebrate christmas in my family, sister died in a car crash that day....cabbie was drink driving

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3476359

we dont celebrate christmas in my family, sister died in a car crash that … we dont celebrate christmas in my family, sister died in a car crash that day....cabbie was drink driving

oh, im sorry:oops:

Leer;3476361

oh, im sorry:oops:

dont b, was just messing with ya :-D

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3476363

dont b, was just messing with ya :-D

im so naive!!damnit talking about them makes me want them even more!!!

acecatcher3;3476359

we dont celebrate christmas in my family, sister died in a car crash that … we dont celebrate christmas in my family, sister died in a car crash that day....cabbie was drink driving

my cus died in a car crash :cry:

jellybaby22;3476391

:lol: Ace is a sicko.......but thhat was well funny :lol:

agreed, sicko!!!!

report him, les get the troll banned!!!! :-D

Original Poster

anyone???

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3476401

agreed, sicko!!!!report him, les get the troll banned!!!! :-D

lol! aw u make me laugh sometimes!!!xxxx

i know salou does them lol