Chelsea.

Found 12th Jul
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
34327621-mVlc0.jpg
Conte
free range is the best, full of flavour and organic
HE'S GONE Antonio Conte sacked as manager of Chelsea with Maurizio Sarri to become new Blues boss

talksport.com/foo…ea/

Chelsea have sacked manager Antonio Conte.

The Italian was informed of his departure on Thursday, with former Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri set to replace him.

Antonio Conte has left Chelsea after two years in chargeConte was appointed as Chelsea manager in the summer of 2016, leaving his role as Italy head coach to take the job at Stamford Bridge.

He enjoyed a hugely successful first season in English football, leading the London club to the Premier League title.
Terrible treatment of Conte Great manager deserving of being somewhere he will be appreciated.
Worse club for a manager. They will get Sarri but he will soon be sorry he joined that club.
Bring back John Hollins!
.Yoshi.12th Jul

Terrible treatment of Conte Great manager deserving of being …Terrible treatment of Conte Great manager deserving of being somewhere he will be appreciated.

I’m sure he’ll get over it....... the millions in compensation will help soothe the blow
u6645412 h, 39 m ago

I’m sure he’ll get over it....... the millions in compensation will help so …I’m sure he’ll get over it....... the millions in compensation will help soothe the blow

No doubt but this has probably unsettled the likes of Hazard, Courtois and Kante who might see their futures elsewhere because of this.
Edited by: ".Yoshi." 12th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants