Groups

Chelsea Everton Tickets

This is no sale, before someone reports this thread or mods punish me

My sisters other half won 2 tickets for chelsea everton game tomorrow. lucky *******. Or is he?? He is a man utd support. heee heee heee heeee. Why would he enter a competition which he wouldnt even go for. Takes the chances away from another deserving winner who would have gone.

Now he doesnt know what to do with the tickets? Any suggestions for the idiot?

12 Comments

Typical man utd fan, stuck to his armchair in london :roll:

Original Poster

transit;7190133

Why doesn't he go anyway. I'd go and I don't support either team. I'll watch any decent footbal match.

greg_68;7190168

Why doesn't he go anyway. I'd go and I don't support either team. I'll … Why doesn't he go anyway. I'd go and I don't support either team. I'll watch any decent footbal match.

what this guy said, or give to a mate as an early xmas pressy or something!

Original Poster

greg_68;7190168

Why doesn't he go anyway. I'd go and I don't support either team. I'll … Why doesn't he go anyway. I'd go and I don't support either team. I'll watch any decent footbal match.

I would do the same as you, if I got the chance, but I guess his ego gets first.
    I dont understand wtf even enter the competition. :x

Original Poster

GentleTouch;7190200

what this guy said, or give to a mate as an early xmas pressy or … what this guy said, or give to a mate as an early xmas pressy or something!

+1

greg_68;7190168

Think you missed the point about which teams we're playing :whistling:

transit;7190133

Sad, but true.

Original Poster

davidn84;7190266

Think you missed the point about which teams we're playing :whistling:

Its not up to me, its that idiot I am talking about. :whistling:

I hope he is not regsitered here or I am dead meat.. :oops:

Original Poster

Thanks Mods for changing the ****** in the OP. :thumbsup:

KOGONAI;7190302

Its not up to me, its that idiot I am talking about. :whistling:

I was referring to a comment about wanting to watch a decent football match...but its everton and chelsea playing...so cant be a decent match :thumbsup:

Original Poster

davidn84;7190333

I was referring to a comment about wanting to watch a decent football … I was referring to a comment about wanting to watch a decent football match...but its everton and chelsea playing...so cant be a decent match :thumbsup:

:-D :-D :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044554
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767402
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2840
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28109

See more discussions