Groups

Chelsea season ticket only £635

Banned
    Matthew Harding lower or shed end lower seat.

Mod Edit: Not a deal as such, posted to Misc as info.

23 Comments

Banned

Are they selling them off because they dont win anything and can't fill the ground?

paying that much to go to a theatre to watch didier drogba....rip off!! not voting hot or cold

Original Poster Banned

guv;5279516

Are they selling them off because they dont win anything and can't fill … Are they selling them off because they dont win anything and can't fill the ground?

Possibly.

£625 ouch. Wigans the cheapest.

Anyone got the figures for the rest?

£520 in the East Lower Family Centre.

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;5279535

£625 ouch. Wigans the cheapest.Anyone got the figures for the rest?

But this is the price to watch Chelsea cheapest (without kids) much like Wigan deal was the cheapest to watch Wigan and Blackburn deal was the cheapest to watch Blackburn.

Different products.

Banned

Adam2050;5279535

£625 ouch. Wigans the cheapest.Anyone got the figures for the rest?

ha ha ha - you get what you pay for!!

Viggy_Value;5279555

ha ha ha - you get what you pay for!!

Is that sarcasm? Confused :thinking:

So this is cheaper then retail price?:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;5279570

Is that sarcasm? Confused :thinking:So this is cheaper then retail … Is that sarcasm? Confused :thinking:So this is cheaper then retail price?:thumbsup:

No, but that doesn't matter.

Adam2050;5279570

So this is cheaper then retail price?:thumbsup:

Not according to their official site... these are just RRP.
    ]LINK
    Therefore this is not a deal, it is merely info.

Adam2050;5279570

Is that sarcasm? Confused :thinking:So this is cheaper then retail … Is that sarcasm? Confused :thinking:So this is cheaper then retail price?:thumbsup:

a few days ago you were comparing new and used hard drives and now you think a wigan season ticket is comparable to a chelsea one just because it is cheaper. give us a break.

Babbabooey;5279596

Not according to their official site... these are just RRP.]LINKTherefore … Not according to their official site... these are just RRP.]LINKTherefore this is not a deal, it is merely info.

FilthandFury are you Kenyon in disguise

Is it getting a struggle to get bums on seats now that Roman isn't pumping silly cash in?

ince;5279608

plant

er... chair

Original Poster Banned

sibeer;5279624

Is it getting a struggle to get bums on seats now that Roman isn't … Is it getting a struggle to get bums on seats now that Roman isn't pumping silly cash in?

Apparently so.

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;5279596

Not according to their official site... these are just RRP.]LINKTherefore … Not according to their official site... these are just RRP.]LINKTherefore this is not a deal, it is merely info.

So is the 'hot' Blackburn deal.

FilthAndFurry;5279642

So is the 'hot' Blackburn deal.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
    That one is info as well.

ince;5279608

a few days ago you were comparing new and used hard drives and now you … a few days ago you were comparing new and used hard drives and now you think a wigan season ticket is comparable to a chelsea one just because it is cheaper. give us a break.FilthandFury are you Kenyon in disguise

Ive not price compared it at all not said its cheaper to go see wigan, said that wigan is the cheapest in the league.

Oh dear and the other one was comparing a new hard drive pack for a high price and a refurbished 12 month warranted Hard drive for an xbox 360 that was twice the size for the same price. Be gone troll.

blimey! you'd have to pay me to watch those foreign mercenary prima donnas.

FilthAndFurry;5279550

But this is the price to watch Chelsea cheapest (without kids) much like … But this is the price to watch Chelsea cheapest (without kids) much like Wigan deal was the cheapest to watch Wigan and Blackburn deal was the cheapest to watch Blackburn.Different products.

Miss interpruted what I meant.

Was seeing if it was a deal, not comparing Wigan to Chelsea was just saying I think there cheapest in the league.

shenanigans at the bridge!
    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/798/dbs6e.gif

I bet you get free flags

Charlie Scene;5279698

shenanigans at the bridge!

Thats quality. I was disapointed chelsea didnt get through after beating us.:oops:

Adam2050;5279709

Thats quality. I was disapointed chelsea didnt get through after beating … Thats quality. I was disapointed chelsea didnt get through after beating us.:oops:

you had your chance! and you missed it:p

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/289/gerrardme1.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians710
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1219
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions