Groups

Chelsea Stripped of Premier League Title - Sky Sports News

Chelsea have just been stripped of the Premier League title !!!!!!!!!

UEFA officials have just announced that following investigations that went on until the early hours of this morning, it has been confirmed that Matic, the substitute brought on in the 70th minute, had not been re-registered for the competition following his loan spell away from the club, so was therefore ineligible to take part in any of the remaining fixtures ,which includes yesterdays game against Wigan.

The trophy will be flown over to Old Trafford later today, where it will be presented to the Manchester United team.

Carlsberg dont do Emails to gullible Mancs, but if they did this would probably be the best in the world !!!!

14 Comments

pffffffffffffff

:roll::whistling:;-) Ha Ha.

yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnn

UEFA?

Thats funny because I was sure UEFA have a say over the champions league and europa league...not the Premier League.

Original Poster

Disco;8570904

yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnn

If my team had only scored 48 goals all season I'd be yawning as well :whistling:

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;8570938

UEFA?Thats funny because I was sure UEFA have a say over the champions … UEFA?Thats funny because I was sure UEFA have a say over the champions league and europa league...not the Premier League.

You need to get out more :thumbsup:

liked it

Humphman;8570949

You need to get out more :thumbsup:

Because I know about football I need to get out more?

Isn't the 'you need to get out more' line used for the computer generation?

i liked it!

It says uefa cos the op switched Chelsea with athletico Madrid, man u with Liverpool and premier league with Europa league

as the original joke was more scouse orientainted

Original Poster

matt3454;8571140

It says uefa cos the op switched Chelsea with athletico Madrid, man u … It says uefa cos the op switched Chelsea with athletico Madrid, man u with Liverpool and premier league with Europa leagueas the original joke was more scouse orientainted

I actually swapped Chelsea for Barcelona after last years Champs League final :thumbsup:;-)

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;8571073

Because I know about football I need to get out more? Isn't the 'you … Because I know about football I need to get out more? Isn't the 'you need to get out more' line used for the computer generation?

No because it was meant to be a joke and treated light heartedly in the way intended, and not disected by someone who needs to get out more and enjoy the lighter things in life, but if according to paragragh 3 subsection 27 line 9 of the how to get a joke historically correct, and I have failed to do so then I apologise :thumbsup: - Think I now need to get out more..............

http://www.rock.k12.nc.us/rechs/lib/rechs/nofail.jpg

Humphman;8571223

No because it was meant to be a joke and treated light heartedly in the … No because it was meant to be a joke and treated light heartedly in the way intended, and not disected by someone who needs to get out more and enjoy the lighter things in life, but if according to paragragh 3 subsection 27 line 9 of the how to get a joke historically correct, and I have failed to do so then I apologise :thumbsup: - Think I now need to get out more..............

OP feels dumb now :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88

See more discussions