Chelsea v Inter Milan

Sky Sports 2 & Sky Sports HD2 (19:45 KO)
Chelsea 1 Inter 2 (agg)

37 Comments

Original Poster

ROSS Turnbull will start in goal as Chelsea try to overturn a 2-1 deficit . With Petr Cech and Hilario crocked, the former Middlesbrough keeper is in line for the biggest night of his career in the second-leg tie at Stamford Bridge.

Good luck Turnbull... you'll blumming well need it...

4-2 On Aggregate tonight.

thanks 4 reminder

Not sure what to make of Inter after a 3-1 defeat to Catania......Yes i said Catania :?

chelsea 3 v 1 inter

Original Poster

http://i43.tinypic.com/2v9do3b.jpg

inter 2 chelsea 0

transit;8122217

Not sure what to make of Inter after a 3-1 defeat to Catania......Yes i … Not sure what to make of Inter after a 3-1 defeat to Catania......Yes i said Catania :?

And Chelsea lost this season 3-1 to Wigan didn't they?

As for the game I do think Chelsea will progress although I don't know whether this is good or bad, if they get knocked out they can then focus the league but if they stay in then they have a really good chance of winning the Champions League.

Arsenal Fan;8122555

And Chelsea lost this season 3-1 to Wigan didn't they?

It wasnt 4 days before this match though was it sherlock?:roll:

transit;8122592

It wasnt 4 days before this match though was it sherlock?:roll:

Maybe Inter weren't playing at their best knowing this game was just a few days later? Quite logical although it seems logic evades you quite regularly.

Arsenal Fan;8122800

Quite logical although it seems logic evades you quite regularly.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j182/swiftian/irony/irony6.jpg

transit;8122925

I don't want to turn this into a thread of me laughing at your ineptitude, because there is a lot to laugh at, so I will end here before you go overboard and get yourself suspended.

Inter looking good at the moment, Chelsea are probably going to once again have to rely on Drogba to come up with something.

Original Poster

Eto'o and drogba competing for an Oscar...

argh come on anelka!!

Original Poster

Chelsea getting closer.

Banned

Drogba and anelka need to play up front. Kalou on the right for ballack, malouda on the left, think that would be the best way to play against them. Ballacks passing has been atrocious, zhirkov has been a little shaky, but chelsea were getting closer, lets see what happens after half time. I think somebody will get sent off, and ref needs to keep a closer eye on corners, two very blatent penaltys.

Chelsea to win !

Arsenal Fan;8123021

I don't want to turn this into a thread of me laughing at your … I don't want to turn this into a thread of me laughing at your ineptitude, because there is a lot to laugh at, so I will end here before you go overboard and get yourself suspended.

Resorting to personal insults will not make your opinions more credible :roll:

Original Poster

Etoooooooooo

Original Poster

Chelsea 0-1 Inter Milan (agg 1-3)

Supermod

Wahooooooooooooooooo. Come on Inter.

Game Over

Sneijder is on fire. Part of me's going yes great Chelsea going to be able to concentrate on premiership, but was hoping they would beat the special one.

Superb goal have to say.

Drogba off? Oh dear.

Terrible.

Hahahahhahaha
Cherio Drogba !!

Banned

It looked like the Inter Player tried to take Drogba from behind and he gave him a slap for trying.

Banned

Ha ha ha ha did you see the inter player's rolling after the Drogba incident.

Supermod

Andy Gray (tool) - "Maybe the Inter player put his leg under Drogbas foot"...

Maybe, Andy, you need to put your face on the end of my fist.

magicjay1986;8123982

Andy Gray (tool) - "Maybe the Inter player put his leg under Drogbas … Andy Gray (tool) - "Maybe the Inter player put his leg under Drogbas foot"...Maybe, Andy, you need to put your face on the end of my fist.

Well he is a united fan what do you expect.

Banned

magicjay1986;8123982

Andy Gray (tool) - "Maybe the Inter player put his leg under Drogbas … Andy Gray (tool) - "Maybe the Inter player put his leg under Drogbas foot"...Maybe, Andy, you need to put your face on the end of my fist.

You're my hero MJ!

Supermod

Adam2050;8123992

Well he is a united fan what do you expect.

Yawn.

MarzBarz;8123175

argh come on anelka!!

lol, hes a donkey....

Goodnight chavski, not good enough to win champs league.. Better off leaving early.

Fair play to Inter, thoroughly deserved.
(not 1 Italian in the Inter team)

skusey;8124049

Fair play to Inter, thoroughly deserved.(not 1 Italian in the Inter team)

Materazzi ?

Ricardo Kaka;8124065

Materazzi ?

sorry, starting 11, no Italians:thumbsup:

http://hygen.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/drogba.jpg

It's a disgrace!! :w00t:

Original Poster

Bit of a result for whoever draws Inter on Friday with Lucio and Motta suspended
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763946
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2036
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions