Chelsea v Man Utd,
8 Nov
SkySports 1, 3:30pm

The Big Match, discuss here..,
some say expect fire works,some say same old story,other's say one sided,
what do you say...,

PS : I'm netural

49 Comments

I think its gonna be a good one and has the potential to go either way. If Chelsky play like theyve been playing then i would like to see them win... if however same old same old United get it together and turn it on, like they can, out of nothing then they will win it. Either way i dont care coz it doesnt effect us... but hand on heart id like to see Chelsea win the title this year over Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool.

3 days left... a bit early 4 the talk :oops:

Original Poster

Aran10;6795879

3 days left... a bit early 4 the talk :oops:

Big match,lol:whistling:

Supermod

On current form, there should only be one winner (which is the main aim, I know!!). I hope it is not the case though.

Banned

premature ........fa cup this weekend before all them shenanigans

mon the Blue's :-D

also avalable @ myp2p.eu :pirate:
:thumbsup:

is that au netural op?

It'll be a tough game no doubt,

Obviously I want United to win but I'd settle for a draw.

If we win I'll put the bubbly on ice.

Either way, I can guarantee on Monday we'll be in a better position than Liverpool.

Man United 3/1 to win.

Big odds but cant see them doing it at Stamford Bridge. Draw more likely 1-1

Original Poster

Starr;6796163

Man United 3/1 to win.Big odds but cant see them doing it at Stamford … Man United 3/1 to win.Big odds but cant see them doing it at Stamford Bridge. Draw more likely 1-1

is it really 3/1 united win?:whistling:

Not been impressed by United at all this season so I think Chelsea will get the win unfortunately.

We have only played well this season against tottenham but still were in a good position the league. When we played them In community shield we were the better team. Lets just hope we turn on the style and also vidic and berba are back.

btw obertans looking lively too bad he can't shoot

atigona;6796698

We have only played well this season against tottenham but still were in … We have only played well this season against tottenham but still were in a good position the league. When we played them In community shield we were the better team. Lets just hope we turn on the style and also vidic and berba are back.btw obertans looking lively too bad he can't shoot

Hold up did you see the community shield ??? Sure man u started off the better but chelsea were the better side over the game and showed it with the victory. And obertan dont get to excited people talk about pace but against i seen a stone age kiwi catch him sorry to pee on your fire but obertan well i will let you see....

Original Poster

mcallim7;6795928

mon the Blue's :-Dalso avalable @ myp2p.eu :pirate::thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

This is so hard to call.....

I'm going for Chelsea lead at half time (probably Drogba) then a Man U win on full time.....

(Winning goal in extra time).

Arsenal Fan;6796505

Not been impressed by United at all this season so I think Chelsea will … Not been impressed by United at all this season so I think Chelsea will get the win unfortunately.

What do you mean 'unfortunately'? I think you mean 'happily'.

Banned

atigona;6796698

We have only played well this season against tottenham but still were in … We have only played well this season against tottenham but still were in a good position the league. When we played them In community shield we were the better team. Lets just hope we turn on the style and also vidic and berba are back.btw obertans looking lively too bad he can't shoot

Are you in the team? :thinking::-D

csiman;6797100

Team does not consist of just the players,

[SIZE="6"]ACCRINGTON STANLEY[/SIZE]

csiman;6797100

Tell me about it. I can't stand them. And what about 'berba'? I feel sick.

Yes, yes. Bitter blue............

flp14344;6796495

Im sure i saw it as 3/1

Check betfair to double check, i cant as at work :thumbsup:

if "we"- United cant stop them then "they"- Chelski will win the league YHIHF

Banned

Charlie Scene;6798581

if "we"- United cant stop them then "they"- Chelski will win the league … if "we"- United cant stop them then "they"- Chelski will win the league YHIHF

Possibly a bit early with the African Nations coming up.

Let's not forget Arsenal who could be level on points with utd, and have a lot of players coming back from injury.

Good bet to win the league.

FilthAndFurry;6798598

Possibly a bit early with the African Nations coming up. Let's not forget … Possibly a bit early with the African Nations coming up. Let's not forget Arsenal who could be level on points with utd, and have a lot of players coming back from injury.Good bet to win the league.

i think Anelka will score enough goals to cover drogba, forgot about Arsenal though - they are in good form but too reliant on Van Persie/Fabregas/Vermalean any of those 3 out and they will struggle IMO ......so still between Chels/Man Utd for me.

Banned

Charlie Scene;6798621

i think Anelka will score enough goals to cover drogba, forgot about … i think Anelka will score enough goals to cover drogba, forgot about Arsenal though - they are in good form but too reliant on Van Persie/Fabregas/Vermalean any of those 3 out and they will struggle IMO ......so still between Chels/Man Utd for me.

Vermaelen I agree with, Fabregas not so much. I think they've got a lot of cover up front and Rosicky, Nasri, Walcott to come back.

I've been impressed with Diaby too. I think they'll push Chelsea all the way, especially with Drogba and Essien gone.

FilthAndFurry;6798647

Vermaelen I agree with, Fabregas not so much. I think they've got a lot … Vermaelen I agree with, Fabregas not so much. I think they've got a lot of cover up front and Rosicky, Nasri, Walcott to come back.I've been impressed with Diaby too. I think they'll push Chelsea all the way, especially with Drogba and Essien gone.

really?Fab/VP make them tick.........and dont ever rule United out too early :thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;6798598

Let's not forget Arsenal who could be level on points with utd, and have … Let's not forget Arsenal who could be level on points with utd, and have a lot of players coming back from injury.Good bet to win the league.

I lol'd.

Original Poster

Chelsea transfer ban is suspended :

Chelsea's transfer ban has been suspended by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) pending a final review.
Fifa had ruled the club could not sign players until 2011 after inducing Gael Kakuta to break his Lens contract.
But Chelsea appealed to Cas, which said on Friday: "Such sanctions are now stayed until a final decision."
The decision means Chelsea can sign players in January, though manager Carlo Ancelotti stated he is happy with the players currently at his disposal.
"Now, thanks to this decision we have time to look for new players," said Ancelotti, who will lose Michael Essien, Didier Drogba, Salomon Kalou and John Mikel Obi to the African Nations Cup in January.
"We don't want to take a decision in this moment. At the moment, I'm very happy with the squad, these players, and it's not necessary at the moment to take new players.

"I know we will lose four in January but if we maintain the players' fitness we can do a good period also without the African players.
"Now our focus is on the game on Sunday. We can buy players in January, but now we have other questions to answer. It's not important now what we can do in January."
No date has been given for a final decision from Cas but the case is not expected to be concluded until spring of next year.
Fifa had banned the Premier League leaders in September from any activity during the next two transfer windows after they were found guilty of inducing Kakuta, now aged 18, to breach his contract with French club Lens in 2007.
Under the terms of the original Fifa punishment, French teenager Kakuta was ordered to pay compensation of 780,000 euros (£710,000), for which Chelsea were "jointly and severally liable".
Chelsea were also told to pay Lens "training compensation" of 130,000 euros (£118,000).

Original Poster

strike;6797165

Team does not consist of just the players, [SIZE="6"]ACCRINGTON … Team does not consist of just the players, [SIZE="6"]ACCRINGTON STANLEY[/SIZE]

:w00t:

Stretford will get beat, I think refs are FINALLY getting sick of bacon-face and his obnoxious behaviour and this might go in Chelseas favour.

One word of advice, watch out for plastic rags invading your tuck shop, theyre scum.

Banned

Charlie Scene;6798621

i think Anelka will score enough goals to cover drogba, forgot about … i think Anelka will score enough goals to cover drogba, forgot about Arsenal though - they are in good form but too reliant on Van Persie/Fabregas/Vermalean any of those 3 out and they will struggle IMO ......so still between Chels/Man Utd for me.

You say arsenal will struggle without them 3, but when Drogba goes to the African nations, what happens if Anelka gets injured? Who they got up front then? They will struggle then.

seanbwfc;6808168

You say arsenal will struggle without them 3, but when Drogba goes to the … You say arsenal will struggle without them 3, but when Drogba goes to the African nations, what happens if Anelka gets injured? Who they got up front then? They will struggle then.

They have Danny Sturridge

lol

To be fair though, Danny 'everyone calls me Dean' Sturridge could be good and this might be his chance.

I want United to win 2 - 1.

But most likely I think it will be a draw 2 - 2.

Rooney and Fletcher to score. For chelsea Lampard and Drogba.

Is Owen Hargreaves back for game after his long injury?

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6808194

They have Danny Sturridge lolTo be fair though, Danny 'everyone calls me … They have Danny Sturridge lolTo be fair though, Danny 'everyone calls me Dean' Sturridge could be good and this might be his chance.

His useless, they only signed him for that new rule which is coming in about having a certain amount of English players, same reason they signed Ross turnbull, his terrible! I think now fifa have suspended that transfer ban Chelsea will go out and buy.

I think United will win btw, everyone is ruling them out

Charlie Scene;6798621

You think we're too reliant on them three? If you take Drogba, Lampard and Terry out of Chelsea how good would they be? Out of the top 4 we are the least dependent on individual players and you can see that from the way the goals have been spread out, we're the top scorers in the league yet our highest scorer is Van Persie with 7 league goals. You list those 3 players but there's still Arshavin, Nasri, Rosicky, Walcott, Diaby, Eduardo, Ramsey, Wilshere, Vela, Bendtner and others who would be able to come in and do just as well. Only defensively we maybe don't have enough cover but I'm sure if that's a problem then Wenger will address it in January.

Arsenal Fan;6808804

You think we're too reliant on them three? If you take Drogba, Lampard … You think we're too reliant on them three? If you take Drogba, Lampard and Terry out of Chelsea how good would they be? Out of the top 4 we are the least dependent on individual players and you can see that from the way the goals have been spread out, we're the top scorers in the league yet our highest scorer is Van Persie with 7 league goals. You list those 3 players but there's still Arshavin, Nasri, Rosicky, Walcott, Diaby, Eduardo, Ramsey, Wilshere, Vela, Bendtner and others who would be able to come in and do just as well. Only defensively we maybe don't have enough cover but I'm sure if that's a problem then Wenger will address it in January.

Cech
Ivanovic Alex Carvalho A.Cole
Essien
J.Cole Malouda
Ballack
Anelka Kalou
:roll:

Original Poster

Can chelsea WIN!!!!!!

Man United are going to win 5 - 0... I hope... In reality United will do well with a draw.

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;6813361

Man United are going to win 5 - 0... I hope... In reality United will do … Man United are going to win 5 - 0... I hope... In reality United will do well with a draw.

5-0:whistling:

Starr;6796163

Man United 3/1 to win.Big odds but cant see them doing it at Stamford … Man United 3/1 to win.Big odds but cant see them doing it at Stamford Bridge. Draw more likely 1-1

flp14344;6796495

United now 7/2 to win.

Still think 1-1 Drogba and Rooney.

Sloth/Mod

Chelsea to win by 2 goals.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.77
    2. Building a PC Need Help!44