10 Comments

Original Poster

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7782333.stm

com on hammer! 0-1

Yep, I want the hammers to win too. LFC for the title.:thumbsup:

Banned

Nice one whufc!

FT Chelsea 1-1 West Ham

that is a **** result what happened to the "big four" this weekend? shocking!!

Foxy102;3760556

Yep, I want the hammers to win too. LFC for the title.:thumbsup:

Liverpool are not going to win the title; think you may have been drinking or maybe just plain deluded!! :P , Chelsea for the title!!

Had to listen on the radio as at work :x but sounded like we had a great chance to win the game

Who won the fight after the match?

West Ham, Chelsea cant fight properly

darren9030;3761190

Had to listen on the radio as at work :x but sounded like we had a … Had to listen on the radio as at work :x but sounded like we had a great chance to win the game

Cole just had to keeper to beat, sort of fluffed it. Guess that's the difference between world clas and average. Should have buried it really. 85th minute too.

greg_68;3761381

Cole just had to keeper to beat, sort of fluffed it. Guess that's the … Cole just had to keeper to beat, sort of fluffed it. Guess that's the difference between world clas and average. Should have buried it really. 85th minute too.

It wasn't as easy as you've made it sound, it was a good save from Cech too

And there are many levels between world class and average in fact there aren't many world class strikers at all so i'm a bit miffed as to why if a player isn't world class he is just average

Also Cole is not a goal scorer he is a younger version of Heskey and brings the same attributes to West Ham
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661380
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93164
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093

See more discussions