Chelsea vs Liverpool - Predictions & comments

Banned 51 replies
Found 4th Oct 2009
Off out to watch the footie down my local now

I reckon 2-0 chelsea but would prefer a Liverpool win as they aren't a threat to my team lol

51 Comments

1-3 Liverpool

A draw, a major punch-up, then both sides get docked points.

Everyone wins, almost.

2-2

Torres double

I'll go for a 3-3 draw

2 - 3

1-1 definantly, i see both teams being quite reserved

Chelsea 2 - 1 Liverpool

A draw would be good.

Draw. My team drew to Newcastle yesterday and I was well pleased!

junkenstein73;6477480

1-3 Liverpool

going for this, maybe 3:0 Liverpool :-)

danny09;6477782

going for this, maybe 3:0 Liverpool :-)

Lovin the avatar.

Anyone got a link for Arsenal game? At wrk and bored out of my nut

Don't see Liverpool winning at the mo.

Lucas isn't good enough in midfield. If Chelsea have the full midfield then they will win.

2-0 Chelsea.

Liverpool fan here.

Starr;6477788

Lovin the avatar.

Thanks Starr :thumbsup:

chelsea 1 - liverpool 3, but only if gerrard and torres play the best games of their season so far

Starr;6477788

Lovin the avatar.Anyone got a link for Arsenal game? At wrk and bored out … Lovin the avatar.Anyone got a link for Arsenal game? At wrk and bored out of my nut

[url]www.iraqgoals,net:[/url]

4-1 liverpool

transit;6477825

iraqgoals,net:thumbsup:

hanks West Ham started now so hopefully that works

Rep

Not working Any ideas?

transit;6477825

[url]www.iraqgoals,net:[/url]

My thread got removed yesterday whe I asked for link,site of match.

Probs cause it was Man Utd :whistling:

Don't forget to press translate on that site lol

here you go STARR
iraqgoals.com/

Starr;6477831

hanks West Ham started now so hopefully that worksRepNot working Any … hanks West Ham started now so hopefully that worksRepNot working Any ideas?

arsenal game and the everton one working but not west ham yet

EDIT;west ham now working

hamsterpig;6477845

My thread got removed yesterday whe I asked for link,site of match.Probs … My thread got removed yesterday whe I asked for link,site of match.Probs cause it was Man Utd :whistling:Don't forget to press translate on that site lolhere you go STARR http://www.iraqgoals.com/

Cheers buddy but its just refreshing :x

Banned

hamsterpig;6477845

My thread got removed yesterday whe I asked for link,site of match.Probs … My thread got removed yesterday whe I asked for link,site of match.Probs cause it was Man Utd :whistling:]

You're probably right. Man Ure are always picked on and get the unlucky breaks. Ask Fergie.

PS 2-0 to Chelsea.

transit;6477857

arsenal game and the everton one working but not west ham yet

I like, sounds promising lol

Starr;6477866

I like, sounds promising lol

Get in Carlton!

robtallica;6477902

Get in Carlton!

We need this

Still not working.

Starr;6477911

We need thisStill not working.

]http//ww…et/

Click on the Irons/Fulham link(halfway down), just started working a min ago.

Handy bookmark, that site.

robtallica;6477920

]http://www.atdhe.net/Click on the Irons/Fulham link(halfway down), just … ]http://www.atdhe.net/Click on the Irons/Fulham link(halfway down), just started working a min ago.Handy bookmark, that site.

Still wont work must be problem my end, the screen s just blank :x

Starr;6477937

Still wont work must be problem my end, the screen s just blank :x

refresh, worked for me after several tries. good stream mate. should be 1-1, Johnson chance.

robtallica;6477957

refresh, worked for me after several tries. good stream mate. should be … refresh, worked for me after several tries. good stream mate. should be 1-1, Johnson chance.

ok will keep trying, thanks

Jimenez needs to stop giving free kicks away :x

robtallica;6477957

refresh, worked for me after several tries. good stream mate. should be … refresh, worked for me after several tries. good stream mate. should be 1-1, Johnson chance.

Still cant get it to work

Yellow + Red card, whats going on?

What was i thinking Cech suspended 3-1 Liverpool

1-0 Liverpool, Kuyt to score

Starr;6478085

Still cant get it to workYellow + Red card, whats going on?What was i … Still cant get it to workYellow + Red card, whats going on?What was i thinking Cech suspended 3-1 Liverpool

Working fine, I had a system crash 5 mins ago and got it working again before half time.

I just close the window it opens up in and retry - if it fails.

Was handbags, Parker had a run-in(literally) with a Fulham player(forget his name now), think the bloke then took a little swipe at Parker. Hard to tell via stream. Anyway, referee initially booked both for handbags and putting their forrids together, then after consulting the 4th official sent the Fulham chap off.

Chelsea 1 - 2 Liverpool

robtallica;6478184

Working fine, I had a system crash 5 mins ago and got it working again … Working fine, I had a system crash 5 mins ago and got it working again before half time.I just close the window it opens up in and retry - if it fails.Was handbags, Parker had a run-in(literally) with a Fulham player(forget his name now), think the bloke then took a little swipe at Parker. Hard to tell via stream. Anyway, referee initially booked both for handbags and putting their forrids together, then after consulting the 4th official sent the Fulham chap off.

Good stuff, maybe this comp has restricted access.

Ive been refreshing and closing down and reopening for the last 20 mins, given up and on the text views now :-(

3-0 Would be nice although we need to take our chances

Great start :x

Madness that cheeky 2 quid at half time might be about to payout

Banned

3-1 for me

I'll go 1-1.

0-0 hope its not though. bit boring atm!

Boring game but as i am watching it for free in hd not too bothered. :thumbsup:

Banned

abacus;6478818

Boring game but as i am watching it for free in hd not too bothered. … Boring game but as i am watching it for free in hd not too bothered. :thumbsup:

What time does Comet close? :whistling:

Adam2050;6477790

Don't see Liverpool winning at the mo.Lucas isn't good enough in … Don't see Liverpool winning at the mo.Lucas isn't good enough in midfield. If Chelsea have the full midfield then they will win.2-0 Chelsea.Liverpool fan here.

Spot on then

Adam2050;6479224

Spot on then

Still blaming Lucas? Because he played better than Gerrard today
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769557
    2. 5am gym crew20140
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849

See more discussions