Original Poster

Nani 0-1
    Carvalho 1-1

1-1 Chelsea have just equalised

Original Poster

loupomm;5973241

there is a thread

whoops can you point me in right direction please:oops:

Only 1 team in London - Come on you irons !!!!!!!!

http://www.iposters.co.uk/images/P/West-Ham-United-Poster-401.jpg

Original Poster

loupomm;5973241

there is a … there is a threadhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/456977/showthread.php?t=456977&page=4

Thanks for the link, but thats not a real thread :whistling:

Suppose everyone is watching it

Original Poster

darren9030;5973271

Only 1 team in London - Come on you irons !!!!!!!!

We know :-D:-D

Original Poster

2-2

Lampard
    Rooney just scored

Seems like a good game

Original Poster

time for pens

Original Poster

awful just awful

Bah, I wanted to see Owen take a pen lol

who won?

Original Poster

PhearFactor;5973534

Bah, I wanted to see Owen take a pen lol

it was awful... is it possible to unsee things??

Chelski

Giggs missed the first pen, game-over from there.

Original Poster

loupomm;5973540

who won?

chelsea

4-1 on pens i think

Kalouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

thank you

Banned

Decent match, better team won and I think United are going to struggle this season.

United looked superb in first half, or maybe it was just Chelsea who played poorly. Chelsea was by far the better team though in the second half. I thought it was quite even overall, and possibly if United played another keeper they would of won. Foster seemed to be having a terrible game.

I wouldn't go as far as saying United will struggle this season heh.

Chelsea have just won another 50,000 fans

Original Poster

RedIron;5973639

Chelsea have just won another 50,000 fans

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5973596

Decent match, better team won and I think United are going to struggle … Decent match, better team won and I think United are going to struggle this season.

+1:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5973596

Decent match, better team won and I think United are going to struggle … Decent match, better team won and I think United are going to struggle this season.

^^^^

This.

United were the better team in the first half, and had opportunities to be more than 1-0 up. Chelsea were better team second half, got a bit lucky with the second goal as the ref didnt show much consistency, stopping the game 5 mins earlier when Ballack was down but playing on when Evra was lying injured.
    Chelsea's penalties were good, Uniteds were poor.
    United have now played 8 pre season games, winning 6 and drawing 2 (over 90 mins), including playing Boca,Valencia,Bayern Munich,Chelsea, so unbeaten against those sides. If you think they will struggle then i doubt you have watched their pre season games as they have looked good. Anyway its usual for us to be hated so we'll enjoy trying to make it a record 4 in a row

I was at the game, just got back, was quite a good game, even stevens really but chelsea penalties where top notch.

Banned

Cantona_7;5974258

If you think they will struggle then i doubt you have watched their pre … If you think they will struggle then i doubt you have watched their pre season games as they have looked good. Anyway its usual for us to be hated so we'll enjoy trying to make it a record 4 in a row

Pre-season doesn't count for much. I just think losing Ronaldo is a massive blow and United won't be strong enough next season.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions