Groups

Chelsea WILL win the title

Its all over, Chelsea are champs this season without a doubt, they will not drop enough points to allow Man U back in and Liverpool probably wont keep up their charge.

21 Comments

Banned

Isn't that what Ars*nal fans said of their team last season?

Hull City for t'title! :w00t: (Hopefully another 3 points today!!):p

Huge huge game on Sunday

Chelsea v Liverpool :-D

Original Poster

guv;3235352

Isn't that what Ars*nal fans said of their team last season?Hull City for … Isn't that what Ars*nal fans said of their team last season?Hull City for t'title! :w00t: (Hopefully another 3 points today!!):p

[SIZE="7"]COME ON YOU IRONS![/SIZE]

Why of course .... if you'd of asked me this months & months ago I would of told you then.

[COLOR=white] . . . . . . . .[/COLOR] ]http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/11/ec/0,,10268~3206161,00.jpg

considering liverpool are yet to hit to form it's premature to suggest the race is over, manure are clicking into top gear with **** gaining momento. liverpool have an extra steel this year and should they break the ancient record at the bridge, their title credentials will be for all to see. El Zhar seems a decent player an all

up the Pool ;-)

http://bifsniff.com/wp-content/files/2007/02/liverpool-5-star-crest.jpg

not another liverpool fan getting false hope, 18 years and counting:whistling:

treble99;3235552

not another liverpool fan getting false hope, 18 years and … not another liverpool fan getting false hope, 18 years and counting:whistling:

enjoying it whilst it lasts . . . :whistling:

treble99;3235552

not another liverpool fan getting false hope, 18 years and … not another liverpool fan getting false hope, 18 years and counting:whistling:

if Liverpool get a result at the Brdige next week surely they will have to be considered genuine title contenders?!

I think benitez will play for a draw against chelsea, they'll prob need torres fit if they want to win. As for title contenders if they can still be there or thereabouts at easter then why not? It would be good to see a title race between united and liverpool for once in my lifetime:)

"they will not drop enough points to allow Man U back in"

3 points will be the difference when man utd win their game in hand.

8 games gone and the titles won, don't talk ****!

Liverpool have no chance. when CL knockouts start they will drop points, FACT!

marsland95l2cr;3235991

Liverpool have no chance. when CL knockouts start they will drop points, … Liverpool have no chance. when CL knockouts start they will drop points, FACT!

over the past few years Liverpool have done very well in the Champs League knockout stages and at the same time have not really dropped points in the league. Their last defeat in the league was in March against Utd and the one previous to that was in December once again Utd. It is usually Liverpool's slow start in October/November that costs them a shout at the league not the period following Xmas

This calender year, Liverpool have picked up the most points. If they can hang on in there, they might just have a chance.

IF they can beat Chelsea, then it will be a massive psychological boost. Results between Liverpool/Chelsea are always fairly close fought games, so they have a chance. Boro where extremely poor yesterday, and Liverpool will pose a tougher test.

For Liverpool to have a chance though, i feel they need to score the first goal. If they go a goal down, it just may be one comeback too far

arsenal to come back once there players come back from injury to win it on the last day
    if they dont go on the hull

Banned

stuntman9883;3236778

arsenal to come back once there players come back from injury to win it … arsenal to come back once there players come back from injury to win it on the last day

Hahahaha

Much better than your Spurs jokes! :w00t::thumbsup:

Difference between tottenham and tottenham jokes? The jokes aren't funny . . .

*waits for a united glory supporter from london to post*

:lol:

i am [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]loving[/COLOR][/SIZE] this thread right now :-D:-D:-D:-D

hahahahaha ooooo

hehehehe

come on you reds!!!! LOL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844458
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191

See more discussions