Groups

Chelski V Man U

I predict 2-1 to Chelski
    They may be full of West Ham rejects but I still think Chels will be too strong for Man U.

101 Comments

Banned

Hmmm. West Ham rejects? Hardly.

is there any free online streams of this ?

yeah like chelsea were too strong last season when utd won the league and champions league?

Try JustinTv they normally do the streams, I hope Chelsea win because United want me to put a "We won at the bridge" wallpaper on their mobile site if they win

Carlos Tevez, Joe Cole, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick, Rio Ferdinand

It's a West Ham field day! John Terry was also a West Ham schoolboy

I'd say a 2-1 win to Chelsea too, hoping for a good Wigan win today too

http://www.tshirtsunited.com/images/emails/20080730_tshirtsunited_1.jpg

RedIron;3017983

Carlos Tevez, Joe Cole, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick, Rio FerdinandIt's … Carlos Tevez, Joe Cole, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick, Rio FerdinandIt's a West Ham field day! John Terry was also a West Ham schoolboyI'd say a 2-1 win to Chelsea too, hoping for a good Wigan win today too

What happened RedIron?
    You're normally one of the first to send your prediciton but you didn't this week

guv;3017958

Hmmm. West Ham rejects? Hardly.

True cannot see any west ham rejects just players that left and went to better clubs than west ham ???

Original Poster

souljacker;3017986

How old?:w00t:
    This is now, that was then.

any other streams ?

RichKid10123;3018007

any other streams ?

type in Man Utd vs Chelsea in the top right hand box
    [url]www.justin.tv[/url]

Cole should have scored then, terrible goal keeping from VDS there too

Banned

RedIron;3017983

Carlos Tevez, Joe Cole, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick, Rio FerdinandIt's … Carlos Tevez, Joe Cole, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick, Rio FerdinandIt's a West Ham field day! John Terry was also a West Ham schoolboy

So you think they are West Ham rejects or players that left to go to a bigger club?

borolad94;3017996

What happened RedIron?You're normally one of the first to send your … What happened RedIron?You're normally one of the first to send your prediciton but you didn't this week

Sorry mate, I thought I did I only realized I hadn't last night I got too carried away with all the Zola hype

waterloo;3018000

True cannot see any west ham rejects just players that left and went to … True cannot see any west ham rejects just players that left and went to better clubs than west ham ???

None of them went to better clubs :whistling:

Banned

RedIron;3018020

Cole should have scored then, terrible goal keeping from VDS there too

Indeed. A poor miss that. Would have expected him to have at least hit the target.

Original Poster

Lots of bitter people on here today, typical Man U fans from the Isle of Man

Banned

RedIron;3017983

hoping for a good Wigan win today too

Haha. I bet you are! :w00t:

skusey;3018001

How old?:w00t:This is now, that was then.

A west ham fan having the nerve to say how old, don't they still bang on about 66?

I think you'll find they are the currentpremier league and european champions.:-D

Come on united !!

guv;3018026

So you think they are West Ham rejects or players that left to go to a … So you think they are West Ham rejects or players that left to go to a bigger club?

They undoubtedly all went to bigger clubs, after all we are no Chelsea or Man Utd. It was always questionable whether they left too early though. I think if they had all stayed another season here it could have done them a world of good.

Either way we still got good money from them and that's what stopped us going under when we was in the fizzy pop.

Banned

skusey;3018037

Lots of bitter people on here today, typical Man U fans from the Isle of … Lots of bitter people on here today, typical Man U fans from the Isle of Man

Hmm. Both you are red iron are not really in a position to moan about location me thinks!

Original Poster

souljacker;3018044

A west ham fan having the nerve to say how old, don't they still bang on … A west ham fan having the nerve to say how old, don't they still bang on about 66? I think you'll find they are the currentpremier league and european champions.:-D

why what happened in 66?:whistling:

guv;3018051

Hmm. Both you are red iron are not really in a position to moan about … Hmm. Both you are red iron are not really in a position to moan about location me thinks!

go on tell us where she's from?

Banned

RedIron;3018050

They undoubtedly all went to bigger clubs,

Indeed. You've finally admitted Spurs are a bigger club....:w00t::thumbsup::p

skusey;3018052

why what happened in 66?:whistling:

exactly, over 40 years ago and that's all west ham fans have to shout about and it's not even their team

Original Poster

souljacker;3018054

from the Eastend, moved to Gloucestershire a decade ago:w00t::w00t:

Banned

souljacker;3018054

Come on girls, I'm not getting involved!

get in park!

Original Poster

souljacker;3018054

From the East End, moved to Ciren a decade ago:w00t::w00t:

Banned

1-0 Man Ure - Park

guv;3018034

Indeed. A poor miss that. Would have expected him to have at least hit … Indeed. A poor miss that. Would have expected him to have at least hit the target.

did you see Boa Mortes miss for us yesterday?

skusey;3018037

Lots of bitter people on here today, typical Man U fans from the Isle of … Lots of bitter people on here today, typical Man U fans from the Isle of Man

Isle of Man? Too close to Man Utd, more of teir fans are from Plymouth and further South,

guv;3018043

Haha. I bet you are! :w00t:

:whistling: Zaki looks good though on the subject of Wigan, I think he'll cause you problems today

souljacker;3018044

A west ham fan having the nerve to say how old, don't they still bang on … A west ham fan having the nerve to say how old, don't they still bang on about 66? I think you'll find they are the currentpremier league and european champions.:-D

Yeah 66 as it just shows West Ham started producing quality players then and haven't stopped since!

Original Poster

I think Chel are missing their coach:w00t::w00t::whistling:

RedIron;3018080

Yeah 66 as it just shows West Ham started producing quality players then … Yeah 66 as it just shows West Ham started producing quality players then and haven't stopped since!

of cousre that's why they've won **** all in years :thumbsup:

Original Poster

RedIron;3018080

did you see Boa Mortes miss for us yesterday?Isle of Man? Too close to … did you see Boa Mortes miss for us yesterday?Isle of Man? Too close to Man Utd, more of teir fans are from Plymouth and further South,:whistling: Zaki looks good though on the subject of Wigan, I think he'll cause you problems todayYeah 66 as it just shows West Ham started producing quality players then and haven't stopped since!

Boa Morte:whistling: Hope chels sign him too:-D

guv;3018057

Indeed. You've finally admitted Spurs are a bigger … Indeed. You've finally admitted Spurs are a bigger club....:w00t::thumbsup::p

Oh for sure, we was in the championship then after all

Things have changed though, how did it feel seeing your East London neighbours in the top 4 yesterday :-D

Banned

RedIron;3018080

did you see Boa Mortes miss for us yesterday?

I was watching it live, but just fleeting in and out. Didnt see it. Good win though.

:whistling: Zaki looks good though on the subject of Wigan, I think he'll … :whistling: Zaki looks good though on the subject of Wigan, I think he'll cause you problems today

A fixture we could do without. Banana skin territory!

Banned

RedIron;3018093

Oh for sure, we was in the championship then after allThings have changed … Oh for sure, we was in the championship then after allThings have changed though, how did it feel seeing your East London neighbours in the top 4 yesterday :-D

To quote Arsol Whinger "I didnt see it". :w00t:

guv;3018095

I was watching it live, but just fleeting in and out. Didnt see it. Good … I was watching it live, but just fleeting in and out. Didnt see it. Good win though.A fixture we could do without. Banana skin territory!

A very good result for us as we don't usually get anything from Newcastle, it's good to see us playing well again! Di Michelle and Illunga looked very good players, real gems, it's just a shame Di Michelle is on the wrong side of 30.

Etherington done well playing as a striker, it was one of his better performances for us since he signed. He's a brilliant player when he wants to be which unfortunately us only once or twice a season.

I think you'll have fun against Newcastle this week, they are a f***ing shambles at the moment.

Banned

RedIron;3018113

I think you'll have fun against Newcastle this week, they are a f***ing … I think you'll have fun against Newcastle this week, they are a f***ing shambles at the moment.

I think you are overlooking one simple fact here! So are we! :oops:

looking goof for arsenal that united are winning
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick66

See more discussions