Cheltenham Festival 2020

Posted 10th Mar
Anyone else looking forward to this? Day one starts today.

Here are my selections:-

Race 1 Supreme Novice - Fiddlerontheroof (on at 7/1)
Race 2 Arkle - Notebook (On at 3/1)
Race 3 Ultima - Atalanta Blaze e/w (on at 33/1)
Race 4 Champion Hurdle - Supasundae e/w (on at 16/1)
Race 5 - No bet, fav probably hose up
Race 6 - Precious Cargo e/w (on at 14/1)
Race 7 - Springfield Fox e/w (on at 7/1)

Please bear in mind that these are not tips. My system is different than usual meetings (I prefer the flat), mainly eliminate runners through trends. So only small interests.

Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
Anyone else looking forward to this?

Off Course I am.
Best tip would be where to obtain face masks, or are the organisers banging them out for free on entry?
AndyRoyd10/03/2020 08:58

Best tip would be where to obtain face masks, or are the organisers …Best tip would be where to obtain face masks, or are the organisers banging them out for free on entry?

40077446-e2zQU.jpg
I love Cheltenham festival so much, never had the fortune of going though
I had never heard of tuesday Cheltenham until today, i went to do a delivery at a pub 11am today, every week i have trouble getting in and have to spend half hour knocking the landlord out of bed and hardly any people around.
Today i was so confused, pulled up outside the place ( Tailors, Cambray place if anyone's interested ) and the place had hundreds of people outside dressed like they're on a set of peeky blinders and i couldn't even get into the pub, absolutely rammed with hundreds of mainly young lads.
Gave up in the end and drove off, then googled and realized what was going on, never been so confused lol the high street and every bar i drove past after that was crazy.
Next year ill be avoiding that run
Mark_Hickman10/03/2020 16:34

I had never heard of tuesday Cheltenham until today, i went to do a …I had never heard of tuesday Cheltenham until today, i went to do a delivery at a pub 11am today, every week i have trouble getting in and have to spend half hour knocking the landlord out of bed and hardly any people around.Today i was so confused, pulled up outside the place ( Tailors, Cambray place if anyone's interested ) and the place had hundreds of people outside dressed like they're on a set of peeky blinders and i couldn't even get into the pub, absolutely rammed with hundreds of mainly young lads.Gave up in the end and drove off, then googled and realized what was going on, never been so confused lol the high street and every bar i drove past after that was crazy.Next year ill be avoiding that run

Around 60k visitors each day of the festival, up to 70k on Friday for the Gold Cup.
Driving through town is a nightmare until after the racing has started.
Shocker of a day. I'll stick to my flat racing.
Frankie7710/03/2020 16:58

Shocker of a day. I'll stick to my flat racing.

Looks like you did as well as myself, though I did get Cobra De Mai Each Way. Maybe my luck will be in the last race
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants