Groups

Cheltenham Festival

Not having a very good time of it this year, only won winner since Tuesday!

Anyone got any tips?!

39 Comments

Walkon.

Also i won £400 the other day on a treble, randomly picked out

"Anyone got any tips?!"

Stop gambling?

lol.

Don't think my OH is having too much luck so far.

Original Poster

odriscoll;4628190

Also i won £400 the other day on a treble, randomly picked out

Nice!

Zaynar.

I've had my best festival ever well up and hoping for a few more today!

iv gone for exotic dancer in the gold cup and randomly picked out 7 for a place pot.. i only ever bet on the national & the gold cup days !

I've had a bit of a luck this week
    no tips unfortunately, just gona pick some randoms and keep my fingers crossed
    would love it if Denman won the cup tho

Banned

my tip is stop gambling only the bookies win in the long run

on the otherhand "jumbo rio" in the 1.30 and "cockney trucker" in 2.05 lol

i know a few people who got on zaynar in the first race at 33 to 1 last year so they will be laughing if that wins i have gone for barber shop in gold cup bout time the queen won it. and in first race ive gone for Ebadiyan

Banned

bellows;4629051

i know a few people who got on zaynar in the first race at 33 to 1 last … i know a few people who got on zaynar in the first race at 33 to 1 last year so they will be laughing if that wins i have gone for barber shop in gold cup bout time the queen won it. and in first race ive gone for Ebadiyan

they will be happy now

yep im sure they will the main man had hundreds each way on it lucky them my bloody horse was going lovely till it ran out

sunnyhillboy for me in the next what bout everyone else

Banned

bellows;4629443

cockney trucker for me

bellows;4629443

Aachen

aachen

Banned

another for ruby walsh

Banned

bad race for the bookies there 20-1 66-1 50-1 all in top 4

that was my 2nd choice damn it lol

Original Poster

Ohhhhh! I really need some winners, my pot in dwindling!

Banned

come on den whats everyone got in the 2.40?
    gone for the midnight club myself

toby belch .. gone for an outsider :0

i had american triology as i always do the greys but only had 30p win on it just incase but didnt think it would be 2 greys in a row at chelt today and i really fancied sunnyhillboy i had 2 pounds each way on that next race im doing Weapons Amnesty pound each way

Original Poster

Gone for Pride of Dulcote. Thats the trouble when your losing a bit, you always go back to backing the Fav, int he hope of rekindling some of the lost £!

On Raglan Road in the 2.40,

My tip - DON'T GAMBLE

kemo;4629934

On Raglan Road in the 2.40,

that was my second pick

get in

Banned

thought mine was a no hope after first few jumps but fought back well to get 3rd

rm13_hammer;4630106

thought mine was a no hope after first few jumps but fought back well to … thought mine was a no hope after first few jumps but fought back well to get 3rd

did you do each way yeah?

really dont know what to do in the 4oclock race cappa bleu looks pretty good

Exotic Dancer for me in the next. Never would back a favourite at Cheltenham. In saying that I've had a bad festival this year. :lol:

Original Poster

kemo;4630252

Exotic Dancer for me in the next. Never would back a favourite at … Exotic Dancer for me in the next. Never would back a favourite at Cheltenham. In saying that I've had a bad festival this year. :lol:

yeah me too! Another favouite that didn't win!

ive done barber shop the queens horse and little bit on air force one as always back that horse

have to go to work soon though but good job i work in a betting shop so i can watch the rest of the races still good luck to everyone the rest of my bets are
    400 Always Right
    440 Piraya cause its a grey but shorley another grey cant win today can it?
    515 my petra was told it has never been fitter but we shall see

Exotic Dancer e/w for me, but Kauto will probably win this going backwards i reckon. Can't back him at that price though sadly

cristoff;4630495

Exotic Dancer e/w for me, but Kauto will probably win this going … Exotic Dancer e/w for me, but Kauto will probably win this going backwards i reckon. Can't back him at that price though sadly

yeah cheers

yeah cheers what? lol

Original Poster

Christy Beamish is the sneaky outsider for me in the 4.00!

AMICELLI is my bet on it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction11
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1642
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764436
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246

See more discussions