Groups

Chemistdirect.co.uk - anyone used them?

Has anyone used chesmistdirect.co.uk? If you, what did you think? Are they any good?

8 Comments

yes, all the time, very good service, parcels sent recorded delivery, I use them for my Nytol:lazy:

Original Poster

grayfray;4108760

yes, all the time, very good service, parcels sent recorded delivery, I … yes, all the time, very good service, parcels sent recorded delivery, I use them for my Nytol:lazy:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Once and still waiting for refund for a mistake they made but sure they are ok just be prepared that if you have to call them they dont pick up so email is best

they are wonderful. i use them all the time.

Banned

I find Chemist Direct really good. They have quality, fast delivery and also their prices are really low. I have been using them for products like Winnie the Pooh Baby Cots, and Lipobind.

I bought 4 items from their website on 23rd April and until now (04th May 2009) I have not receive my order. After numerous phone calls which never get through either because the line is engaged or no answer at all. They have a fancy website which have a online chat but you have wait for at least half an hour before they attend.... and they will right a way say sir I can only apologies but I will make sure someone will call you right away..... Yeah right away till today (4th May) no one called me....... After 4 times contacted them via their online chat in different days they keep telling me "someone will call me right away" and the usual "I can only apologies for this"

I received an email from their sales team yesterday (3rd May) mentioned "Due to the unprecedented success of the launch of Alli in the UK , demand has far outstripped supply nationwide"

What crap is this.... you are accepting orders for which you don't have a stock in hand and the best part is they deduct my money on the same day I made the order!!!

I am asking you....... will you shop again?

yes use them alot and no problems

used them before no problems would use them again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4241902
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2851
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764655
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2340

See more discussions