Cheryl and Ashley Cole - back with each other

Cheryl Cole has decided to get back with love rat Ashley Cole

What a complete muppet! After everything he's done she's decided to give him yet another chance

We all know how this is going to end

24 Comments

Don't believe all you read in the papers!

How do you know this? I don't believe she would be so stupid.

the media will be following him everywhere waiting for a slipup-just my tuppenceworth but she really is making herself look a fool!

What a comets muppet!

Sorry had to ask, what's one of those?

Original Poster

Apparently they've had a (whistle) secret meeting

All friends are saying if she gets back with him , it's gona dash her dreams of America

prolly got used to the lifetyle. shes talentless

Eez1

prolly got used to the lifetyle. shes talentless

its going to be funny watching you back that comment up

badgerrules

its going to be funny watching you back that comment up

I agree with Eez1, She has the looks but nothing else.

Surely she's earning millions as well?

My cactus has more personality than the pair of them put together!

Abvance

Surely she's earning millions as well?

Of course she is, it's just idiots with even less talent and money trying to be cool on the interwebz.

nikkib123

My cactus has more personality than the pair of them put together!

But Ashley is a bigger ****

jellybaby22

Couldn't care less.... He's an idiot and she's a relentless Chav ... They … Couldn't care less.... He's an idiot and she's a relentless Chav ... They deserve each other.....We just need Jordan to turn lesbian and pair up with Kerry katona and everyone will be well matched

X) Well said

Original Poster

Haha

I like Cheryl though, she must be one of the fittest girls in the Uk

Come on blokey blokes, back me up please

saxo_appeal

Haha I like Cheryl though, she must be one of the fittest girls in the … Haha I like Cheryl though, she must be one of the fittest girls in the UkCome on blokey blokes, back me up please

I'm a blokey bloke but sorry i'm not into beastiality.

nice life loser.

saxo_appeal

Haha I like Cheryl though, she must be one of the fittest girls in the … Haha I like Cheryl though, she must be one of the fittest girls in the UkCome on blokey blokes, back me up please

of course she is beautiful and despite her being an alleged racist (those charges were dropped) thug (she is a convicted criminal remember) I most definetly would.

when's Jordan getting back with Peter Andre?

r4ge

when's Jordan getting back with Peter Andre?

When OK! up their offer

ants97

Of course she is, it's just idiots with even less talent and money … Of course she is, it's just idiots with even less talent and money trying to be cool on the interwebz.

Because people don't agree with you it does not mean they are idiots as you describe.
Also having millions of pounds still does not mean she has a talent :-/

Original Poster

Who cares about what money she has....she's hot!

Cheryl Cole has decided to get back with love rat Ashley ColeWhat a … Cheryl Cole has decided to get back with love rat Ashley ColeWhat a comets muppet! After everything he's done she's decided to give him yet another goWe all know how this is going to end

Did you hear this on Facebook?

thesaint

i lol'dDid you hear this on Facebook?

WheresMeNuts

I agree with Eez1, She has the looks but nothing else.

Yeah, has the looks if you like bean poles.

saxo_appeal

Sorry, no can do.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084
    3. What an absolute disgrace2149
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313

See more discussions