Off 2 chessington on thursday, whats the best rides

15 Comments

None but at least it will be sunny!:)

Lmao .

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2043044

None but at least it will be sunny!:)

ur soooooo funny

no idea, have a nice day though. Wouldn't go to Thorpe Park if I was you. My mate sent me this email last week.

"Went to Thorpe Park on Friday with the family. It was ****. Don't go, it's gone way down hill since I was there, they've removed most of the things that would be interesting for kids (the farm, the train ride, model village) and replaced them with mediocre roller coasters (2 of them not working). Legions of hoodies marching round the place, 80% of people in there were 10-17 year olds dropped off by their parents.

It's not a family day out anymore, but a good place to leave the chavs for a day."

Original Poster

SunTzu;2043079

no idea, have a nice day though. Wouldn't go to Thorpe Park if I was you. … no idea, have a nice day though. Wouldn't go to Thorpe Park if I was you. My mate sent me this email last week."Went to Thorpe Park on Friday with the family. It was ****. Don't go, it's gone way down hill since I was there, they've removed most of the things that would be interesting for kids (the farm, the train ride, model village) and replaced them with mediocre roller coasters (2 of them not working). Legions of hoodies marching round the place, 80% of people in there were 10-17 year olds dropped off by their parents.It's not a family day out anymore, but a good place to leave the chavs for a day."

ok thanks give that one a miss

julie 2;2043072

ur soooooo funny

Why yes I know!

Enjoy your day out and have some rep for my cheekiness!

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2043100

Why yes I know!Enjoy your day out and have some rep for my cheekiness!

The very least you could do is offer her a ride she'll never forget

Original Poster

sadiebabes;2043109

The very least you could do is offer her a ride she'll never forget

very good HE HE:thumbsup:

Theres a good log boat ride thats a must,and who cares about getting wet a touch cos you soon dry in heat.

Haven't been on many of the ones there for older children + cos its not fair on my children if we go on,cos the older 1 will wanna go on.

Also if you go to the Chessington site,you see all the rides listed in the sections.

Take you own food if you can,some of the places in there to eat are expensive for what they are.
    £3 for a pk of sandwiches etc.

julie 2;2043120

very good HE HE:thumbsup:

Yes I am very good.........:thumbsup:

I see Sadie has told you all about me!:whistling:

i live right by chessington and have recently bought season tickets for me and the kids

for rides - how old are you all?

food can be expensive but there is burger king, kfc and pizza hut which gives an idea of prices

a refill drink capsule can be bought for £4.99 sounds expensive but if you get it refilled enough you get your monies worth

bubble works has been out of order the last few times weve been and i agree about thorpe park, my daughter was too big for baby rides but too small for others, all 3 of mine (ages 8,10,13) prefer chessington

Banned

Cant Beat a sunny day out at alton towers...

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2043247

Log flume is really good, so is the bubble works ? ? Think its called … Log flume is really good, so is the bubble works ? ? Think its called something like that and then theres the Vampire...really good my 5 year old loved it!! I actually prefered chessington to thrpe park as its more family orienatated....my wee one says I should mention the swinging ship which she says was brilliant.Have fun x

Thank u x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542120
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions