Expired

Chest drawer needed (light wood, silver handles ;x)

9 replies
Found 25th Feb 2007
I'm after a chest drawer (4/5 drawers, maybe with a split one on top?) with light wood and silver handles.

Not really sure if I'm after a 'Hot Deal' as such (although I guess the cheaper the better as long as it's nice ;x) but I'm more looking for one in general to match my desk. Can't find one anywhere! Cheers

10 Comments

If you could find one in light wood, you could always buy handles seperatly (Not expensive and could get ones that match your desk)

try argos 6300340

Original Poster

Good idea Kelly, thanks, I may look into doing that

And thanks esim84, that looks quite good, won't really match the stuff I'm trying to match it to unfortunately (I got it from MFI, a nice very light wood, with some fancy curved handles, discontinued now though!) but it's certainly good if I can't find anything else, thank you!

i got the one from argos its a bit lighter than it looks they use to do another one than was lighter but i think they have stopped doin it

Original Poster

Ooh that's quite promising then, if it's a little lighter htan it looks in the picture, thank you!

blizeH

Good idea Kelly, thanks, I may look into doing that :)And thanks esim84, … Good idea Kelly, thanks, I may look into doing that :)And thanks esim84, that looks quite good, won't really match the stuff I'm trying to match it to unfortunately (I got it from MFI, a nice very light wood, with some fancy curved handles, discontinued now though!) but it's certainly good if I can't find anything else, thank you!

No problem, would be easiest way of getting a match

Thanks for the rep btw

blizeH

Ooh that's quite promising then, if it's a little lighter htan it looks … Ooh that's quite promising then, if it's a little lighter htan it looks in the picture, thank you!

try argos

Without wanting to be a snob.

Every, single, piece of furniture, I have ever bought or used from Argos.
Has fallen apart and been quite cheap and horrid.

I HIGHLY recommend trying to see the item before buying it.

mine hasnt had it a few years, but we always glue it when we put it, when i say we i mean the oh

i think it all depends on how well its put together in the 1st place and how well you look after it

How about: ikea.com/web…930.

Not the cheapest, but very nice.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769526
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions