Chester Zoo

Found 14th Jul 2011
Hi guys,

Are there any vouchers etc for Chester Zoo discounts about anywhere ?

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Zoo
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Zoo
17 Comments

Mod & Ed

there are child free entry ones around, but pretty sure thats all at the mo.

moneysupermarket.com/vou…44/
Edited by: "wishihadadonkey" 14th Jul 2011

you can purchase 'discount tickets' from the

Manchester Visitor Information Centre
45 - 50 Piccadilly Plaza
Portland Street
Manchester
M1 4AJ

The Centre sells discounted tickets for Chester Zoo, Tatton Park and Trafford Centre Legoland.

Opening hours are:
Monday - Saturday: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Sunday: 10.30am - 4.30pm
You can telephone them on: 0871 222 8223

Not sure what discount they offer, but might be worth a call.

These threads usually get a reply of

'head to the Cheshire Oaks outlet visitor centre. they usually have vouchers in there for Chester Zoo'.

So if you have time it maybe worth a detour to there.

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey

there are child free entry ones around, but pretty sure thats all at the … there are child free entry ones around, but pretty sure thats all at the mo.http://www.moneysupermarket.com/vouchers/deals/free-child-ticket/83444/

Thanks - all children under 3 though so its free for them anyway. Seen a few 20% off admissions, but all expired at the min

Original Poster

scoff

you can purchase 'discount tickets' from the Manchester Visitor … you can purchase 'discount tickets' from the Manchester Visitor Information Centre45 - 50 Piccadilly PlazaPortland StreetManchesterM1 4AJThe Centre sells discounted tickets for Chester Zoo, Tatton Park and Trafford Centre Legoland.Opening hours are:Monday - Saturday: 9.30am - 5.30pmSunday: 10.30am - 4.30pmYou can telephone them on: 0871 222 8223Not sure what discount they offer, but might be worth a call.

Will check that out, cheers

Original Poster

greg_68

These threads usually get a reply of 'head to the Cheshire Oaks outlet … These threads usually get a reply of 'head to the Cheshire Oaks outlet visitor centre. they usually have vouchers in there for Chester Zoo'.So if you have time it maybe worth a detour to there.

Maybe worth a phonecall first, cheers

Mod & Ed

ChrisUK

Thanks - all children under 3 though so its free for them anyway. Seen a … Thanks - all children under 3 though so its free for them anyway. Seen a few 20% off admissions, but all expired at the min

I know, I've got the same, we're going across in a few weeks to meet up with fil, both ours are under 2, so we've been looking for adult discounts as there will be 7 poss 8 over 18.

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey

I know, I've got the same, we're going across in a few weeks to meet up … I know, I've got the same, we're going across in a few weeks to meet up with fil, both ours are under 2, so we've been looking for adult discounts as there will be 7 poss 8 over 18.

Drop me a PM if you find any, will do the same

I always check on ebay, if there are none on there then generally there are none available, the only ones on ebay atm are the free children ones so I guess you maybe out of luck.

the best i have ever seen is free child places...and it works out so expensive we go elsewhere! have you guys looked at knowsley safari park? havent been for a while but my little ones loved it x

Original Poster

plumberman01

the best i have ever seen is free child places...and it works out so … the best i have ever seen is free child places...and it works out so expensive we go elsewhere! have you guys looked at knowsley safari park? havent been for a while but my little ones loved it x

I'm not too bothered on paying the full whack for 6 of us to be honest, but if I can save any cash then all the better

Knowsley Safari park is OK, but not a patch on Chester Zoo.

Original Poster

chesso

10% off but use by 22nd July2 for 1 if you go by train

Nice one mate - just my luck I'm going on the 25th though lol

has any one got the number and address for the cheshire oaks visiter center...please and thank you

berniclarke

has any one got the number and address for the cheshire oaks visiter … has any one got the number and address for the cheshire oaks visiter center...please and thank you

It's in the cheshire oaks outlet village. quite near to gap.

berniclarke

has any one got the number and address for the cheshire oaks visiter … has any one got the number and address for the cheshire oaks visiter center...please and thank you

Are you American? Welcome to HUKD.
Is this what you seek?
Cheshire Oaks Designer OutletManagement Suite, Kinsey Road, Ellesmere Port, South Wirral, CH65 9JJ, UK +44 (0) 151 348 5600 cheshireoaksdesigneroutlet.com

Original Poster

If you know anyone who works for the Civil Service, they can get the tickets for £9 each
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants