chick update 4

woke up at 4 am to find an extra addition, 5 chicks now, dogs arnt sure of what to make of them though.

13 Comments

congratulatuons is that all of them now?

Do you really require a new thread every time ?

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;6741199

Do you really require a new thread every time ?

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Yeah I agree.

I love todays photos - but one thread is enough, just make lots of placeholder posts so you can update it etc [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

rockerfella20;6740978

http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp243/rockerfella20/?action=view¤t=DSCF2257.jpg

awww so cute,your dog is gorgeous too. Congratulatuons :-D

Original Poster

cheerleader;6741182

congratulatuons is that all of them now?

I think so, not much movement out of the 3 remaining eggs.

Original Poster

vibeone;6741232

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Yeah I agree.I love todays … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Yeah I agree.I love todays photos - but one thread is enough, just make lots of placeholder posts so you can update it etc [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I have no idea how to do that, didnt think it would be an issue, everyones asking for photos so i thought i would keep people updated. no worries, I wont make any more threads about it.

Original Poster

Skafairy;6741244

awww so cute,your dog is gorgeous too. Congratulatuons :-D

thanks, he keeps wagging his tail staring at the chicks, dont know if he wants to play or eat.

Banned

rockerfella20;6741268

I have no idea how to do that, didnt think it would be an issue, … I have no idea how to do that, didnt think it would be an issue, everyones asking for photos so i thought i would keep people updated. no worries, I wont make any more threads about it.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]it just means...

create a thread called whatever- "chick updates"

then reply to your own post immediately 2 or 3 times - just with "post 2, post 3, post 4" etc

Then when you want to post more pics, you can go back and edit those posts and populate them with the photos etc. you can still discuss them etc, but putting them at the start of the thread means its easier to follow updates [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

rockerfella20;6741268

I have no idea how to do that, didnt think it would be an issue, … I have no idea how to do that, didnt think it would be an issue, everyones asking for photos so i thought i would keep people updated. no worries, I wont make any more threads about it.

I can't see what the problem is myself either:roll: Theres loads of posts everyday about stuff that doesnt particularly matter, but this seems like something ppl are interested in.. Hey ho.

Congrats btw :thumbsup:

be careful, my old dog once killed a chick by standing on it accidentally

maddogb;6741976

be careful, my old dog once killed a chick by standing on it accidentally … be careful, my old dog once killed a chick by standing on it accidentally

:?

Banned

awww how cute, have missed all the updates, there so sweet though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    3. GOT Leaks again614
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710

See more discussions