Expired

chicken and bacon

Found 10th Aug
i have some raw chicken and bacon.

can i just wrap it around chicken or will bacon over cook, how do you cook it, i mean i Can cook chicken, but never cooked them both before wrapped up
Community Updates
7 Comments
Yes, just wrap it around the chicken. You oven cook it rather than grilling so although the bacon on top of the chicken will be crisp, it shouldn't burn.

Good luck, chicken and bacon are 2 meats which work brilliantly together
Yes you can cook both together. Assuming you’ve got chicken breasts rather than a whole chicken, Iwould wrap the bacon around the chicken and place on a large piece of silver foil on a baking tray. Fold the foil over forming a parcel and then cook in the oven for around 35 minutes. The steam generated from inside the parcel will keep the chicken moist.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 10th Aug
You can wrap it round without problem. The bacon won't overcook unless you have it on too high. If you lightly score the surface of the chicken the bacon fat will infuse the chicken with more flavour than just laying it on top.
Personally I wrap it around, then fry or grill so that the bacon crisps and renders, then into the oven covered with foil. It's great with mash and a chicken gravy.
thanks
Next time, slice the chicken so you can flap it open and either slap some pesto or a boat load of mozzarella in it.

Close it up, then wrap the bacon around it.

darkstryder3603 h, 30 m ago

Next time, slice the chicken so you can flap it open and either slap some …Next time, slice the chicken so you can flap it open and either slap some pesto or a boat load of mozzarella in it.Close it up, then wrap the bacon around it.

ohh i had mozzarella as well, i scared the chicken, put garlic and butter with few herbs on, and bacon wrapped in tin foil for soft chicken , then put hunter sauce on aka bbq with morreala cheese on top, cooked the garden peas in butter with a bit of garlic as well
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants