child benefit letter

has anyone had there letter to say its going up ? if so could let me know then i can do my budget for the next couple of months
i tried looking on website but it only tells me what i'm getting now iyswim

14 Comments

No I never got one...its going up 30p though

hmrc.gov.uk/rat…htm Look here, halfway down

Normally when it has gone its been something ridiculous like 20p!!!

bossyboots;8291759

Normally when it has gone its been something ridiculous like 20p!!!

every mickle makes a muckle :-D

bargainhunter2009;8291758

No I never got one...its going up 30p … No I never got one...its going up 30p thoughhttp://www.hmrc.gov.uk/rates/taxcredits.htm Look here, halfway down

wow! OP I dont think u will need to change much when ur working out your budget

bossyboots;8291779

wow! OP I dont think u will need to change much when ur working out your … wow! OP I dont think u will need to change much when ur working out your budget

No dont think she does need too.....30p would not even buy a mars bar

Original Poster

brill thanks i no its only 20p-30p but as a certain supermarket says 'every little helps'

bossyboots;8291779

wow! OP I dont think u will need to change much when ur working out your … wow! OP I dont think u will need to change much when ur working out your budget

depends how many kids they have :-D

50p a week extra with 2 children, that's an extra mars bar for me then, lol

loupomm;8291836

depends how many kids they have :-D

Thats true! There is a boy in my son's class who is the youngest of EIGHT!!!!! So thats his family a good bit better off. The parents of that boy are still together - and its the same father as well which is rare in this day and age!!

bossyboots;8291891

Thats true! There is a boy in my son's class who is the youngest of … Thats true! There is a boy in my son's class who is the youngest of EIGHT!!!!! So thats his family a good bit better off. The parents of that boy are still together - and its the same father as well which is rare in this day and age!!

only rare if either of them actually work and pay tax :whistling:

owens101;8291901

only rare if either of them actually work and pay tax :whistling:

They do!! Her husband is a driving instructor and she is a dinner lady at the school:thumbsup:

bossyboots;8291891

Thats true! There is a boy in my son's class who is the youngest of … Thats true! There is a boy in my son's class who is the youngest of EIGHT!!!!! So thats his family a good bit better off. The parents of that boy are still together - and its the same father as well which is rare in this day and age!!

Agreed. I've got a mate who has 2 sisters, mid/late 20s/early 30s - about 5-7 kids between them already and neither has ever worked properly - hate to imagine how many different fathers:shock:

Also, moreover, 20p may not affect an individual all that much, but across a whole nation it's a fortune.

i can see where this thread is going :roll:

michelleleemoo;8291932

i can see where this thread is going :roll:

hmm me to:thumbsup: I am one of 5 to four different dads, I have 3 kids to my hubby, and still together 9 years later, will not be making my mothers mistakes:x ( a word comes to mind):w00t: she didnt work much either
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions