Groups

Child car seat test - Which? report pdf

Does anyone have the Which? test info on child seats?
    Would appreciate a peak at it.
    Thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

as per this ]thread

sorry cant help you but i had the evolva 1-2-3 and must say it was absolutely fabulous

Concord make the best seats in my opinion, i just got an ultimax for my 8 mnth old daughter that will do her till shes 4 and a lift evopro for my 3 yr old son that will do him till hes 12!
    This site has 20% off at the moment for concords where i got mine from and theres a code KIDDIESCONCAR for another 10% off. Free delivery too

kiddies-kingdom.com/pro…pe=

I think I have it - I'll have a look tonight when I get back & will pm you if I can find it.

Mardyass;3798686

sorry cant help you but i had the evolva 1-2-3 and must say it was … sorry cant help you but i had the evolva 1-2-3 and must say it was absolutely fabulous

agreed great seat got it for £80.

Hi tightasagnatschu - I've pm'd ya.

worto.

I was asking about this a few weeks ago, i managed to get a recent copy and decided on the Britax first class. Its also reduced at mothercare at the mo! An excellent seat!

Original Poster

Thanks for all the replies!
    Will try digest when I'm functioning properly.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532117
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions