EXPIRED

Child seat. > 1 year

Looking for a car child seat for my 1 year old son. Any hot deals?

10 Comments

Hi there!
I don't know what deals they have on at the moment but try kiddicare. I think that it's [url]www.kiddicare.com[/url] or .co.uk? One of the two. Also just before xmas boots had a sale on their baby products as I got my not so little one a booster seat. I can highly recommend the britax first class si as in my opinion Britax are the best. Also if you're after a buggy then Maclaren in my opinion are the best. My friend has had 3 buggies to my one. I have the Maclaren Techno XT I think it's called and have never had any faults with it whatsoever. Hope this helps? Also try Toys R Us too. If you join their baby club you can often get vouchers in the back of their baby books.
:santa:

Original Poster

Thanks Clarty

Banned

toys r us i got graco logico m brilliant 90 del

if u got a local halfords or toys r us they will fit it to the car and try your child on it

Original Poster

vickihenderson;1390787

toys r us i got graco logico m brilliant 90 delif u got a local halfords … toys r us i got graco logico m brilliant 90 delif u got a local halfords or toys r us they will fit it to the car and try your child on it

Great tip. I have both and will give a try.

Thanks.

Banned

it last from 9months to 4 yrs they recommended that over the 3 in 1 as they said by the time your child reaches 4yrs there will be newer seats out or you might have a new car buy then. seat can go in left hand or right hand back passengers side

its got adjustable head rest and straps. side impact support as well.
very well padded and has various recline positions my daughter (1 in jan 7th ) loves it.

Original Poster

Vickihenderson your help and advice is much appreciated. My wife passes you her appreciations too.

iliko;1391859

Vickihenderson your help and advice is much appreciated. My wife passes … Vickihenderson your help and advice is much appreciated. My wife passes you her appreciations too.

If you are not very fussy with a used one, I have one which we havent used in the last 6 months at all: Car Seat with Base.

We bought at 89.99, but if you want you can have it for 29.99 ono

Original Poster

Thanks jngothi I have just came back from ToyRus with this one toysrus.co.uk/Pro…241 for £59.99

iliko;1392610

Thanks jngothi I have just came back from ToyRus with this one … Thanks jngothi I have just came back from ToyRus with this one http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/BruHome/BruSpecialOffers/BruSpecialOffersCarSeatsCarriers/705241 for £59.99

The one you have bought is VERY VERY VERY VERY Good.. Honestly.. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks jngothi
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)58
    2. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?11
    3. seller asked for IMEI87
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1925

See more discussions