Found 16th Jan 2010
im looking for a child seat for my son nearly 3 but bigger than most 3 y.olds wondering if anyone has any recomendations for a seat that will suit him for quite afew years

safety ratings more important than price with him being a precious cargo ;-)

1. Ask
  2. Car Seat
7 Comments

We are obviously on the same wavelength..I've just posted something similar a couple of threads down!! They are so expensive but obviously safety is so important.

I have just been reading though reviews and it says to go on the weight not the age. I have just reserved these halfords.com/web…554 which are on buy one get one free and are rated very highly on previous which reports. Also register your card on quidco and get 4.5 % back

Original Poster

wookiemummy;7560848

I have just been reading though reviews and it says to go on the weight … I have just been reading though reviews and it says to go on the weight not the age. I have just reserved these http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_498967_langId_-1_categoryId_165554 which are on buy one get one free and are rated very highly on previous which reports. Also register your card on quidco and get 4.5 % back

looks good but 2 of them are no good to me lol

I don't have a copy of a which report but this seems a good price. toysrus.co.uk/Bab…098) You can download the which report for £1

We had to get our son a new seat at 2 years 8 mths as he was so tall & had hit 15Kg. After lots of reading up on seats we went for the Maxi-Cosi Rodi XR which was Which best buy & had excellent reviews. We've been very happy with our choice & our son says its comfortable - although he spends most of the time asleep in it which must be a good sign?! They usually retail for about £80+.

kiddicare.com/web…573

Just got back from halfords and the britax hi liners are half price in store not 2 for 1 so £45 each.

If your boy is big for his age i had the same problem. My little one hit the 18kg at just over 2 years old, i checked with 3 different stores who all recommended that he needs a high back booster with out the harness (all said this knowing i wouldn't buy if they said this as already had one at home) so if 18kg needs to have a high back booster, apparently harnesses won't suport the weight
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604796
    2. word association Game74244889
    3. Lower car insurance54
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322848

See more discussions