Found 6th Dec 2010
ive just recieved my sons child trust fund voucher, does anyone know the best place or one that gives you any vouchers, i did my daughters with childrens mutual and got £30 mothercare vouchers but i cant see this on the website anymore. i dont pay into my daughters anymore i have a separate savings account for her and i will do the same for my son.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

depends how much u are paying in every month. if nothing i dont think u get anything..if about £20 a month then there are a few offers.

i personally havent bothered....most CTFs ave fallen because of the recession.....but then u are investing when everything is down so u should be ok

magicbeans

depends how much u are paying in every month. if nothing i dont think u … depends how much u are paying in every month. if nothing i dont think u get anything..if about £20 a month then there are a few offers.i personally havent bothered....most CTFs ave fallen because of the recession.....but then u are investing when everything is down so u should be ok

May as well open an account with the voucher, even if you dont intend to pay in any extra though as it is essentially free money

Have a look on MSE it recommended the Yorkshire Bank when we opened our sons.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33
    2. Switch from BT to BT same property different person33
    3. MacBook44
    4. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options65

See more discussions