Groups

Child Trust Fund Vouchers?

How did you invest your child trust fund vouchers?

A CTF savings account, a CTF shares/fund account or a CTF stakeholder account?

I have no idea!!!

5 Comments

dont know what my daughters is in but its with childrens mutual she got £250 and my son only got £50, not even bothered putting his anywhere as i have a halifax account i put £10 a week for each of them.

if you really want you can do it via quidco and get £35 cashback
    quidco.com/fam…nd/

My son got the £250 and to be honest it all baffled me, he's 7 now and was one of the first ones as my eldest is just 18 months older and didn't get anything. I put it in the Abbey and I don't think it's done much at all in those years, but I wanted to put it somewhere I felt was secure and easily accessable.

avoid Scottish Friendly at all costs, transferred mine to Britannia because they are a bunch of greedy muppets.

I put my little boys £250 into a Nationwide savings acount - not stakeholder just normal account. My dad pays into it every month so it's not just sitting there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846152

See more discussions