children can never have enough toys?

Found 17th Jul
can children never have enough toys?
is it right for our children to invest their emotions in a materialistic object?
imagination is key in a child's development, please share your views.
Community Updates
AskBaby & KidsChild
Top comments
This from someone who's posted 3 deals at Smyth's & The Entertainer in the last 24 hours!
9 Comments
This from someone who's posted 3 deals at Smyth's & The Entertainer in the last 24 hours!
Spango19 m ago

This from someone who's posted 3 deals at Smyth's & The Entertainer in the …This from someone who's posted 3 deals at Smyth's & The Entertainer in the last 24 hours!

And has perhaps found their children more entertained by using the empty boxes rather than the content !!!
Just waiting for " when I was a vee bab I had milk cartons and coal to play with"
Buy them anything when they're under 10 years old and the novelty wears off within the first few hours (or minutes)

Just go to your local shop, ask for empty boxes, fill them with toys they've had for a while, celotape them shut and relive the moment. They rarely notice, and it saves you a few shekels.
adamderak4 h, 43 m ago

Just waiting for " when I was a vee bab I had milk cartons and coal to …Just waiting for " when I was a vee bab I had milk cartons and coal to play with"

Milk cartons? You must've been rich!
Does anyone buy second hand toys?
Me and my children go through their toys and clothes on a monthly basis and donate them to charity.
I buy 2nd hand toys depending on the condition, they only get broken or neglected lol
Doesn’t matter how many toys you buy or if there expensive or cheap or if there brand new or second hand the best present they will ever have is the one you get down from the loft in 20 years time and they say “ remember when we used to play with that dad “ In other words time time you spend playing with your children is far more important than the toy itself . Bloody hell that was deep for me this time of night
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants