Children In Need

Have you donated anything?

34 Comments

Not a penny, I do voluntary work.

thesaint

Not a penny, I do voluntary work.

:thumbsup:

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"]forgive me?:oops: [/SIZE][/FONT]

I dont normally give money to charity, never know were it actually goes. I belive someone said chairty starts at home or something like that

bitseylango

:thumbsup: [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"]forgive me?:oops: [/SIZE][/FONT]

More people should do it, dipping in ones pocket once a year is generous, but more should do something week-in-week-out.

[SIZE="1"]What for?:? [/SIZE]

Banned

harvie316

I dont normally give money to charity, never know were it actually goes. … I dont normally give money to charity, never know were it actually goes. I belive someone said chairty starts at home or something like that

Yeah in order for it to work, it has to leave the home and do some good in the community, harv :w00t:

thesaint

More people should do it, dipping in ones pocket once a year is generous, … More people should do it, dipping in ones pocket once a year is generous, but more should do something week-in-week-out.[SIZE="1"]What for?:? [/SIZE]

i try to donate across a wide range of charities as and when i am able.

[SIZE="1"]for being an a**e! :oops: [/SIZE]

Banned

OK, a little girl who's mum has died, see's getting 'heeleys' as the replacement present when her mum dies. So she then always thinks that heeleys are the compensation for loosing her mother from her life. How heartless do you have to be to think she doesn't need help finding her way through stuff like that?

Give people give. TOGS unite!

Iv heard that when the money is added up, say for example

the total is divided down to different companys, then eventually, whats left is given to the kids, they say all the money is given to the kids......

which i think is B*** ***T

bitseylango

i try to donate across a wide range of charities as and when i am … i try to donate across a wide range of charities as and when i am able.[SIZE="1"]for being an a**e! :oops: [/SIZE]

That's good, i'm not saying that anyone shouldn't donate, but charities really need help with people giving their time.

[SIZE="1"]I have only seen 1 post directed to someone else that I thought was 'off', it is no longer there?:thinking: [/SIZE]

Banned

Nope, if i had more dosh then i may, but as i dont i wont

t0mm

Have you donated anything?

What's it got to do with you? It's impolite to ask.
    Giving does not need an audience, it's a personal thing.

dinosteveus

What's it got to do with you? It's impolite to ask.Giving does not need … What's it got to do with you? It's impolite to ask.Giving does not need an audience, it's a personal thing.

Hear Hear :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dinosteveus

What's it got to do with you? It's impolite to ask.Giving does not need … What's it got to do with you? It's impolite to ask.Giving does not need an audience, it's a personal thing.

Just trying to start a topic, sheesh. sorry for asking.

Original Poster

Becksdawe

Hear Hear :thumbsup:

Have you got something against my topics?

t0mm

I was simply agreeing with Dino :roll:

Original Poster

Ill take that as a yes.

t0mm

Why say that?

dinosteveus

Why say that?

I know exactly what - because I gave him the "common sense" answer in a previous post.... that to be fair - didn't need a thread :giggle:

Original Poster

Shes dug in at another topic when i was asking a simple question.

Anyway its not compulsory to reply with how much you've donated you can just talk about what you think about children in need?

I donated £5.

t0mm

Shes dug in at another topic when i was asking a simple question.Anyway … Shes dug in at another topic when i was asking a simple question.Anyway its not compulsory to reply with how much you've donated you can just talk about what you think about children in need?I donated £5.

well children in need, jason donovan playing a classic of his, sums it up really

Banned

anyone need me to hold there coat:whistling:

t0mm

Shes dug in at another topic when i was asking a simple question.Anyway … Shes dug in at another topic when i was asking a simple question.Anyway its not compulsory to reply with how much you've donated you can just talk about what you think about children in need?I donated £5.

Yes and?
    Why did you feel the need to tell us?
    Do you want us to say thanks or something?

Don't take this the wrong way, but I donate to the CF Trust and I don't feel the need to tell everyone.
    Giving is a personal thing, why make it public?

t0mm

If you dont care, don't post. simple as.

wont somebody think of the children?!

Original Poster

I didnt mean it like that sorry ><.>Im just not in a good mood atm, shouldn't take it out on people.

NOT that I have to justify myself but I do do charity work for TWO charities.

So no - I didnt feel the need for this thread, but read it like I do them all. No one charity deserves a mention or donation and I'm sure admin did a post somewhere about donations and the like.

Becksdawe

NOT that I have to justify myself but I do do charity work for TWO … NOT that I have to justify myself but I do do charity work for TWO charities.So no - I didnt feel the need for this thread, but read it like I do them all. No one charity deserves a mention or donation and I'm sure admin did a post somewhere about donations and the like.

well if anyone would like to donate to the intenso beer fund feel free to pm me.:thumbsup:

Wow, I never thought a thread talking about donating to children charities could turn into a brawl.

t0mm,
    Cheers for the email :thumbsup:
    We're OK. :thumbsup: :-D

anyone actually watching children in need, fearne cotton is nice lol

Banned

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Original Poster

dinosteveus

t0mm,Cheers for the email :thumbsup: We're OK. :thumbsup: :-D

I've deleted my posts too, if you want me to delete more just tell me

t0mm
    I didnt mean it like that sorry ><.>Im just not in a good mood atm, shouldn't take it out on people.

Why, what's up?

Original Poster

College coursework >
    theres always one :whistling:

and no i dont fancy her she's just bleh..

thesaint

Wow, I never thought a thread talking about donating to children … Wow, I never thought a thread talking about donating to children charities could turn into a brawl.

tinternet forums for you :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????23
      2. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      3. Good Sim only deals??611
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424

See more discussions