Groups
    EXPIRED

Children in Need T-Shirts 2009

I am trying to find a ladies Children in Need 2009 t-shirt but I can't find one anywhere. Apparently they are available exclusively at Asda and through the BBC Website but my local Asda doesn't have any Children in Need items (apart from the plush Pudsey's) and the BBC website has completely sold out of the ladies t-shirt.

Does anyone know anywhere else selling these?

Thanks

7 Comments

Not sure where you are located, but the Asda in Colindale NW London had loads of C.I.N. t-shirts when I went there on Thursday.

Original Poster

suzyerogers;6897241

Not sure where you are located, but the Asda in Colindale NW London had … Not sure where you are located, but the Asda in Colindale NW London had loads of C.I.N. t-shirts when I went there on Thursday.

I am in Norwich and the store has no Children in Need items at all apart from the toys!

Original Poster

Anyone else seen them about?

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]havent you tried the bbc shop?
    ]http//ww…=12[/COLOR][/SIZE]

sands;6899491

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]havent you tried the bbc … [SIZE="5"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]havent you tried the bbc shop?]http://www.bbcshop.com/browse/cinstore?ex=co_wizr-locayta&template=wz_locayta2&pageno=1&itemsperpage=5&collate=brand%3Aivtype&fieldinvt=type&termtextinvt=invt&typeinvt=exact&fieldpcatid=pcatid&typepcatid=exact&layout=search_brand&perpage=12[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Think the OP was after ladies t-shirts which are out of stock on the BBC website!

Original Poster

suzyerogers;6900629

Think the OP was after ladies t-shirts which are out of stock on the BBC … Think the OP was after ladies t-shirts which are out of stock on the BBC website!

Yeap, I am after the ladies t-shirt. It seems to be O.O.S everywhere including the BBC Store and Asda Website.

Original Poster

I have given up with my search, no where is getting them back in stock. You would have thought seeing that they are for charity, they would have made enough to go around!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1219
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1621
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553785
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1519

See more discussions