Expired

Children's Arts and Crafts

Found 17th Jan 2008
Hello. I was hoping sopeone may be able to suggest a web site for the above. Looking to do a crafty party for a laod of kids between about 3 and seven.

I am especially looking for cheap kits. ir paint a plate, make a dream catcher...etc

I am looking at getting in few supplies. Thanks in advance.

10 Comments

hi try [url]www.yellowmoon.org.uk[/url].

Have a look at wilkinson and the poundshop we buy most arts and craft bits for toddlers from there.

have you tried any of the pound shops, in greenock in scotland they have loads of stuff like that.

dro49;1468104

Have a look at wilkinson and the poundshop we buy most arts and craft … Have a look at wilkinson and the poundshop we buy most arts and craft bits for toddlers from there.

I was going to suggest wilkinson

wilkinsonplus.com/bin…cat

150 craft things there, includes a brilliant badge making kit

wilkinsonplus.com/inv…798

We bought one of those over christmas, little girl LOVED it, and we have since bought 8 more! At that price they are great - you just pop the back off and take the paper out, decorate how you want and then put back together. Comes with felt pens too, which are suprisingly good.

Original Poster

Cheers all will check them out!

Try [url]www.kidscraftshop.co.uk[/url] and [url]www.crafty-devils.com[/url]
loads of stuff different prices

And the elc's webiste has some great play ideas - you can sort through age 3-6, indoor, and creative ... and it comes up with 49 suggestions for things to do!

elc.co.uk/pla…y=1
Post a comment
@
    Text