Groups
    EXPIRED

Children's Beach Towels

Evening all,

I am looking for some beach towels for my children. They both have a poncho style towel but I would also like them to have a beach towel.

Any ideas where I can buy some good quality, thick children's beach towels?Are the disney store ones any good? Or would I get better value for money buying a pink and blue adult towel?

Thanks
    Charlotte

6 Comments

Not really kids ones but primark had really thick ones for £4 other day,didn't look at the designs

have you got a home & bargain as they have had nice ones and they have a lot of floaties stuff in too..towels were £3 i think

Disney Store towels are good quality,but they bit pricey,they did have some with £2 each off online.

Christy website had good towel deal on yesterday,I bought,check out the homepage and look for Rio towels,the bath sheets were about a fiver each down from £32.

Savers/Check have the children's poncho's,i think they prob about £3.99 or so each but I've not been in there for a while to recall seeing the price.

Disney Store Ones Are On Sale And Are Really Nice Towels

octobergirl;1994791

Disney Store Ones Are On Sale And Are Really Nice Towels

I ordered at DisneyStore other day,and the Tinker Bell bag you posted,I got 1 for myself and 1 for my Mum too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      4. Back to European satellite tv32

See more discussions