Expired

CHILDRENS BEDROOM FURNITURE

14 replies
Found 7th Jan 2009
Hi , we are currently looking for new bedroom furniture for our young boys room and our daughters .
Prob lookin to buy bed / wardrobe / bedside and chest (also our boys is going to be dinasoured themed - so if any 1 could supply links to places i might get stencils / bedsets / rugs etc etc from that would be an added bonus )

but looking around i dont see that many quality items for a reasonable price .

could any 1 who has recently purchase bedroom furniture please recommend somewhere ?

any sites would be greatly appreciated .

14 Comments

Original Poster

WOW , thanks kungfu , that was a quick reply , looks a brilliant site for the themed stuff , thanks very much

Dont have any sprogs meself like, was talking to bloke who owns it once so remembered it.

try the big red warehouse they do a lot of kids bedroom things and they have got a sale on at the moment worth a look. don,t know how to put a link on here direct to the site soz as never done it.

i purchased mine from kiddisave.

kiddisave.co.uk/do/…tml

Didnt use the website cos there is a shop near where i live

Ikea have a childrens range at sensible prices.
ikea.com/gb/…ea/

cdiscount I would recommend, bought a pine (Stockholm) Wardrobe and it a total bargain!

i think someone posted some dinosaur stuff cheap in the John Lewis sale on here the other day

I love the IKEA kids furniture...2 cute!

Original Poster

wow , seriously thanks very much for all your help , the sites look great , thanks

try this site littlekidsbedrooms.com/ they have lots of dinosaur stuff, like being and mirrors and things yo should have a look and have a sale on in January if you enter the code LKBSAL at the checkout.. worth a look..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…79
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions