Children's Christmas presents.

Found 26th Oct 2017
I'm just wanting to know what people are buying for their children this year for Christmas?
Please can you tell me what gifts and child(ren) ages.
I just need some more ideas as mine keep saying i don't know and Tesco are having the 342 tomorrow :
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
A lump of coal at this rate!
spyro1232 m ago

And a satsuma?

Nope. Not been good enough for that!
Don't forget the Spangles
My children have birthdays in October and November, so often as their main xmas present I get them an iou day out. Last year my oldest had an iou that I would take her to the capital summertime ball (she's 9 and she loved it) and my other daughter (age 7) had a day trip to London to shrieks adventure and the rainforest cafe.

This year im getting them both (and me) merlin annual passes so they get to enjoy their gift for the entire year and have loads of fun outings

i get them other bits, but I'm all out of ideas after their birthdays and having the iou gives them something else to look forward to and we get to spend valuable time together creating memorie
You might try taking them down to Toys R Us under the pretense of buying a gift for a distant relative or a friends child and see what they show an interest in.
farmlama9 h, 0 m ago

My children have birthdays in October and November, so often as their main …My children have birthdays in October and November, so often as their main xmas present I get them an iou day out. Last year my oldest had an iou that I would take her to the capital summertime ball (she's 9 and she loved it) and my other daughter (age 7) had a day trip to London to shrieks adventure and the rainforest cafe. This year im getting them both (and me) merlin annual passes so they get to enjoy their gift for the entire year and have loads of fun outings i get them other bits, but I'm all out of ideas after their birthdays and having the iou gives them something else to look forward to and we get to spend valuable time together creating memorie

Thank you that is a brilliant idea! Mine have all just had birthdays too so that's why I'm a bit stuck. Got to the point when my 11 year old has just said she wants a bean bag chair for Christmas and that's it! But some concert tickets on a IOU is fab!!
spyro12333 m ago

Thank you that is a brilliant idea! Mine have all just had birthdays too …Thank you that is a brilliant idea! Mine have all just had birthdays too so that's why I'm a bit stuck. Got to the point when my 11 year old has just said she wants a bean bag chair for Christmas and that's it! But some concert tickets on a IOU is fab!!

So they have something to open I just print off the logo of the thing we are going and put it in a card.

also works with adults, last year I got Robbie Williams tickets to take my mum and although I had already bought them, they don't dispatch until a couple of weeks before the concert, so I pit a photo of Robbie in a card and wrote the dates in there and some cheesy line about dancing like a Russian lo
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants