Groups

childrens holiday help

hi could anyone give me some help and advice , i am looking for a holiday for a friend and his 9 yr old son for one week 17th to 24th july , this country or abroad and not too expensive , we have been searching for a while now and havent found anything , or if anyone has a caravan to rent or any other ideas , thank you in advance for your help.

8 Comments

I have found beverley holdays in goodrington devon quite reasonable in just a basic 2 bed caravan they have 3 sites and u can use the facilities in all of them but marine park where i stayed is the cheapest

Banned

would help if you say what is "not to expensive"

Original Poster

approx 500 at most for the week

Banned

are you stuck to those dates? or can you give or take a day or two

Original Poster

yes it has to be between those dates its the only week he has his son

Banned

ryanair dont fly on a saturday to gerona, flight out 18th and return 23rd for about £150 and 5 nights all inclusive at hotels4u for 5 nights all inclusive will be about £350, thats flying to gerona (costa brava) but only for 5 nights

play about on ryanair page and hotels4u

and to be honest there is alot of 1 week holidays going cheap now on all sites for late deals

Original Poster

will go and have a look now thank you so much your help

Banned

is £500 all inclusive price, or £500 for self catering

thomson have one for 1 week £766 for two all inclusive, and that was just a quick search, way over if they wanted £500 all inclusive, but good if they where thinking of £500 for self catering as iall inclusive is food and drinks, so dont really need spends, again birmingham to gerona at Calella De La Costa resort
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044541
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions