Expired

childrens kingsize bedding

Found 7th Oct 2010
hi does any1 know anywhere that does kids bedding in kingsize? my LO is moving in to her own room now, and i cant seem to get anything in kingsize for her room, have tired everywhere..
thanks
x

4 Comments

I know it's not ideal, but my friend got 2 singles, and split one seam and stiched them together so she know has one duvet cover with both her favourites on

you could probably get plain pink, but i dont think may places tend to do kids stuf any bigger than double at most. could try ikea. maybe something like this

ikea.com/gb/…875

but may be a bit pricey for a kid.

Original Poster

coddfather

I know it's not ideal, but my friend got 2 singles, and split one seam … I know it's not ideal, but my friend got 2 singles, and split one seam and stiched them together so she know has one duvet cover with both her favourites on

thats a brill idea.. thanks never thought of that x

Original Poster

Jimston

you could probably get plain pink, but i dont think may places tend to do … you could probably get plain pink, but i dont think may places tend to do kids stuf any bigger than double at most. could try ikea. maybe something like thishttp://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/50174875 but may be a bit pricey for a kid.

thanks 4 ur help.. just a pity, the the nearest ikea is 60 miles away from me
x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771909
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …72127
    3. Amazon's pretend sale87
    4. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure1012

See more discussions