Groups
    EXPIRED

childrens kingsize bedding

hi does any1 know anywhere that does kids bedding in kingsize? my LO is moving in to her own room now, and i cant seem to get anything in kingsize for her room, have tired everywhere..
    thanks
    x

4 Comments

I know it's not ideal, but my friend got 2 singles, and split one seam and stiched them together so she know has one duvet cover with both her favourites on

you could probably get plain pink, but i dont think may places tend to do kids stuf any bigger than double at most. could try ikea. maybe something like this

ikea.com/gb/…875

but may be a bit pricey for a kid.

Original Poster

coddfather

I know it's not ideal, but my friend got 2 singles, and split one seam … I know it's not ideal, but my friend got 2 singles, and split one seam and stiched them together so she know has one duvet cover with both her favourites on

thats a brill idea.. thanks never thought of that x

Original Poster

Jimston

you could probably get plain pink, but i dont think may places tend to do … you could probably get plain pink, but i dont think may places tend to do kids stuf any bigger than double at most. could try ikea. maybe something like thishttp://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/50174875 but may be a bit pricey for a kid.

thanks 4 ur help.. just a pity, the the nearest ikea is 60 miles away from me
    x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      3. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324

See more discussions