Groups
    EXPIRED

Childrens party food boxes

hello sorry this is my 1st post, if anyone could help im having a party for my 3yr old and i was wanting to purchase some party food boxes if anyone know of where i could buy them cheap im after 20 in total. thanks

13 Comments

hmmmm strange tag

I used to use a company called Party Pieces when my son was younger. Think they are still on the go. :thumbsup:

[url]www.partypieces.co.uk[/url]

Have a look on flea bay. I always get the kids one from there - usually about 10 for £2.50 + p&p.

home bargins if you have one local

Shelby25;5274909

Have a look on flea bay. I always get the kids one from there - usually … Have a look on flea bay. I always get the kids one from there - usually about 10 for £2.50 + p&p.

+ 1 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks was gonna check home bargains on saturday, isnt in my local area so was wantin some other suggestions also

Original Poster

yea thanks ive checked on e-bay but they seem a little pricey for what they are.

Original Poster

thought that was what ya done wid pics of the product ya were after?, sorry im fairly new to this site

emma1987;5275165

thought that was what ya done wid pics of the product ya were after?, … thought that was what ya done wid pics of the product ya were after?, sorry im fairly new to this site

Tags are words that people might use to search for this thread.

e.g. Tags: party, boxes, kids, help

Someone searches for boxes and this thread will come up in the list

you can get some from your local macdonalds and give a donation::p

what about these - you could decorate yourself:

amazon.co.uk/Par…8-2

however looks like you can get 10 for £3 in many designs on ebay (pink, blue, farm design etc) so they don't work out much cheaper

Original Poster

really, didnt think of that idea. thanks

Original Poster

thankyou everyone for the great advice i ended up gettin packs of 6 from homebargains with balloon designs on for 99p.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1316
      2. ebay £10 off £30 pound spend (invite only)78
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…56
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671407

See more discussions