Groups

Children's Tax credit 2002/03

Has anyone had any notification that they are going to receive this after sending in the forms, if so how long did it take.

9 Comments

we sent our forms in the 14th Dec and got a cheque through the middle of Jan. We never had any letter just the one with the cheque.

Hi - I applied the middle of Jan and got a letter 2 days ago to say we weren't getting it

:cry:i applied early nov heard two weeks ago that imnot getting none boohoo :cry:

Does anyone know if there is going to be a similar scenario for the tax year 2003/2004 or was the 2002/2003 one a one off mistake?

i havent heard yet..fingers crossed though.

I sent mine in middle of Jan, so doubt I'll hear anything for a while.

Just out of interest how much did you get?

I applied mid Jan & received a cheque for over £600 yesterday.... Yay!!! :w00t:

How did everyone hear about this? Is everyone entitled that has children? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I heard about it on here but some schools told parents & I understand there were ads in the papers.

You needed to apply by Jan 31st.

There was a large thread on here but i cant locate it... sorry
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2459
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767298
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721

See more discussions