EXPIRED

Childrens Wetsuits

I was looking to go down to Co Kerry this year (Went last year and it was simply the best) Anyhow I was looking to purchase two wetsuits for the kids and wanted to know if anyone could point me in the right direction as to good value / good quality wetsuits. Never bought one before so dont know really what to look / lookout for.

I have looked at this site: cnb-host3.clickandbuild.com/cnb…=10
And they seem to be reasonably priced though the selection is slim.

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

I use BIG ORANGE WATERSPORTS LTD, you can buy either via telephone or their ebaywebsite. Real deal suits, fantastic service and they will accept returns if they don't fit. I personally emailed the guy and we spoke on the phone. Very useful when trying to get the correct size. I am sure you will not be disappointed.
:thumbsup:
go to ebay then search for big orange water sports ltd (sorry link won't work)

If you have a ]Home Bargains near you, they usually have some there, really cheap.

go 4 brands if you want it 2 last more than one season, billabong and oneil last. and get a 5.3 winter sit 4 max usage!!!!

Hi
I bought from Big Orange Watrsports last year. Wetsuits and beach shoes for my children delivered day after ordering. Customer Service is excellent. Agree with Keefrto's comments

Original Poster

Thanks guys sorry for not getting back to this sooner, (my PC has been on the blink :oops:) Anyhow thankyou very much and I will check out the advice offered.

Take good care :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sky or Virgin?1418
    2. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1015
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    4. O2 data roaming in France44

See more discussions