Groups
    EXPIRED

Childs bed with silde

Looking for one of these for ankle muncher

BUT......

I found one called Galexy fun bed only problem is its from littlewoods which I think I would rather avoid if possable.

Can anyone find me another?? Obviously as cheap as possable without it being total rubbish is always good!!!

6 Comments

have a look at [url]www.flexa.dk[/url]. They are not cheap but extremely sturdy and
    can be changed to suit your kids as they get older etc. I have 4 boys and these beds have lasted over 8 years so far! They do have stores aswell as online, and you can usually get 20% off the store price.

Original Poster

thannks guys but both are a little out of my price range at the moment. the one in littlewoods is just under £200 and tesco direct did have one for about £150 but doesn't anymore.

Rep left though cos if I had more pennies I would definatly have gone for one of them

Is this one any use? toyrs r us so I'm sure there are discount codes somehwere, too - but on for £215 including deliver:
    toysrus.co.uk/Pro…019

Best one I could find and it comes with a bed tent and play curtains to hide toys/children underneath £209.99

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

Thank you thank you thank you

I went with the one from argos as it also had the matteress but your help is also much apprissiated mel.

Rep all round and best christmas wished :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions