Expired

Childs cheap Westham/England/Barcelona football kit? x

4 replies
Found 25th Apr 2009
My 5 year old boy has just started football training on a saturday morning and I wanted to get him a kit (of sorts) to wear. We are not a big footballing family as such but Westham is the team we support. Another option would be something more nutural like England or Barcelona. Thing is I don't really want to got and spend £25 odd for him to then go off it. I've been shopping today and not had any luck, was hoping there maybe somewhere online. Does anybody know where I might get an older style of any of these from?
Rep for anyone that can help - much appreciated x

4 Comments

west ham kits are only available from club shop, try sports direct as they usually have cheap kits, they go under a few different names have a look on the site and type in youre postcode and it comes up with all the stores in youre area.
theres the link

sportsdirect.com/

Original Poster

Thanks for that hun, really appreciate it - will take a look now:thumbsup:

Yes get him a West Ham kit, you have to get them form hte Official store though, I think theres one in Bluewater

Original Poster

wii ermnops3/360;5044995

Yes get him a West Ham kit, you have to get them form hte Official store … Yes get him a West Ham kit, you have to get them form hte Official store though, I think theres one in Bluewater

Thanks, there's definitly one at lakeside but I did't really wanna buy an expensive one incase he loses interest - which he pobably will :lol:
Thanks tho hun:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions