Groups
    EXPIRED

Childs Playhouse wanted

Im looking for a Garden Childs Playhouse for my kids. Does anyone know any good sites or deals that are going at the moment? Would prefer a credit crunching price. Plastic type if possible

7 Comments

Wilkinsons and I th hughes have an okay looking one for £60 + post

sneezy - me too looking for playhouse but cant find the tg hughes one is it instore only? thanks

I have been looking for a few weeks now, rough prices I have seen are £65-£70
    Do you have any 'ex cat' shops near you? Mine have kids garden toys in every now and then really cheap!

Ebay, but they tend to go for quite a bit.

I have just spotted one on ebay for £49.99 + £10 post, not sure if I can post links though!

Hope you find one, I have been looking with no success yet only really want to pay £40

i got a fab one from b and q for about 40 last year

TJ Hughes DID have one- sorry... I saw it only 2 weeks ago. sorry.

i was looking for a wooden playhouse for my daughters, has anyone seen any decent priced ones around that they can point me to, something in the region of 7ft x 6ft max size.

essexgangsta;4905375

i was looking for a wooden playhouse for my daughters, has anyone seen … i was looking for a wooden playhouse for my daughters, has anyone seen any decent priced ones around that they can point me to, something in the region of 7ft x 6ft max size.

I bought a playhouse for my 2 at traditionalplayhouse.co.uk they supply free curtains which made it look really cool.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!89
      2. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      3. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35
      4. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66

See more discussions