Groups

childs savings/bank account

can anyone recommend a good childs savings account? im going into town tomorrow to open my daughter a savings account, i would like one where you cannot draw any money out of it until shes 18, not sure if they do them, if not one where you can only draw money out once a year, but something along them lines would be great.

5 Comments

I have National Deposit accounts they're based in Bristol for my kids.It;s like an endownment for either 18 or 21 years and so far has given very good bonuses but you can't make any withdrawals,

Original Poster

DLM;7981228

Did you sort out your bank statements the other … Did you sort out your bank statements the other day?http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/search.html?searchid=76968073

no i went into the branch but they couldnt give you them there and then so didnt bother ordering them as i needed them for tomorrow, hopefully the ones ive printed will be ok, they just needed proof my wages went into my partners bank which the statements ive printed show but they dont show how much i got before maternity pay, but my payslips show that, so hopefully they will except what ive got.

Banned

pink-ka;7981331

no i went into the branch but they couldnt give you them there and then … no i went into the branch but they couldnt give you them there and then so didnt bother ordering them as i needed them for tomorrow, hopefully the ones ive printed will be ok, they just needed proof my wages went into my partners bank which the statements ive printed show but they dont show how much i got before maternity pay, but my payslips show that, so hopefully they will except what ive got.

Good luck :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014437
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1433
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710945
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069

See more discussions