Child’s Single Mattress

Posted 3rd Jul
Can anyone recommend a single mattress for a high sleeper bed? The maximum depth is 16cm, I would like it to be comfy but also affordable and from Amazon (as I have vouchers to use!) - If anyone has used one from Amazon or can recommend any that would be great!

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
I recently bought one from the Jay-be range. There's a few, depending what you're looking for and budget.
Light and thin, perfect for high sleeper. It did smell a bit when I opened it as it comes rolled but soon disappeared. I don't need a new one for the bottom bunk but going to get one the same anyway as it makes changing the bed so much easier being thinner and lighter.
Kids say it's comfy.
Edited by: "kerrvin123" 4th Jul
kerrvin12304/07/2020 07:08

I recently bought one from the Jay-be range. There's a few, depending what …I recently bought one from the Jay-be range. There's a few, depending what you're looking for and budget.Light and thin, perfect for high sleeper. It did smell a bit when I opened it as it comes rolled but soon disappeared. I don't need a new one for the bottom bunk but going to get one the same anyway as it makes changing the bed so much easier being thinner and lighter.Kids say it's comfy.

I will check these out, thank you:)
Post a comment
@
    Text