Expired

child's toy dyson

5 replies
Found 9th Jul 2009
I am hoping somebody can help me. My niece wants a toy dyson for her birthday. The cheapest i can find is £19.95 online and was hoping someone could help me find one a little cheaper as i already have bought her one present???? I am wanting a brand new boxed one. Can anbody help please?
Ps - does not matter about colour

Thank u

1. Ask
  2. Dyson
  3. Toy
4 Comments

Can't find it at much lower than that I'm afraid.

Argos and toysrus both do it for £19.59 but any cheaper than that is only on ebay.

Will keep eye out on my internet travels just incase for you.

Original Poster

kaybea;5703684

Can't find it at much lower than that I'm afraid.Argos and toysrus both … Can't find it at much lower than that I'm afraid.Argos and toysrus both do it for £19.59 but any cheaper than that is only on ebay.Will keep eye out on my internet travels just incase for you.

Thank u

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;5706230

we bought one of the dysons for my son when he was 2 he loved to hoover … we bought one of the dysons for my son when he was 2 he loved to hoover where i just did..lolone drop and the thing broke to pieces, he was gutted, bought him the little kid henry and he loved it, and that ended up dropped a million times and it was great

Thanks but the problem is she is very insistent it must be a dyson like mummy's!!!!

Littlewoods.com have one for £25 - cat no UA2741N or Littlewood direct (very.co.uk) have one for £20. Various deals available such as £15 off £30, £30 off £60 on hotukdeals.
Hope this helps, sorry not sure how to do links to the website or to codes for money off.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma45
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131

See more discussions