Child/wallet friendly places to eat near Legoland

Found 22nd Jul 2012
Any recommendations?

Spending the next 2 days in Legoland, staying at Premier Inn Terminal 5, looking for somewhere not too expensive to eat in the evenings that the kids will enjoy.

Also, any suggestions for somewhere near Chessington? We're there on Wednesday.

Cheers.
Community Updates
MiscLegoLegolandWallet
14 Comments
McDonalds?!
take packed lunches etc or something like that
http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh618/predikuesi/2e786610.jpg
kylewalker

take packed lunches etc or something like that

More after a decent evening meal than lunches. Gonna bite the bullet and pay the park prices for lunch.
miikeyblue

More after a decent evening meal than lunches. Gonna bite the bullet and … More after a decent evening meal than lunches. Gonna bite the bullet and pay the park prices for lunch.

There no point paying money to go to Legoland then cheaping out on everything else, its part of the experience.
aircanman

There no point paying money to go to Legoland then cheaping out on … There no point paying money to go to Legoland then cheaping out on everything else, its part of the experience.

3 days in theme parks has wiped me out. McDonalds it is!
There's a Toby Carvery in Langley about 1-2 miles down the road that's very goodAdults £5.95 Kids £3.95. A Hungry Horse in Ashford which again is a couple of miles in the other direction which do good choice of kids meals for about £3 a £4 and 2 Adult meals for £8
Edited by: "Mumofth3Obeast" 22nd Jul 2012
There's a harvester in Windsor riverside (datchet) and one on the maidenhead road.. One in slough too.. Plenty of restaurants opp. Castle and a tin in slough.. Well, chicken n chips places!
Mumofth3Obeast

There's a Toby Carvery in Langley about 1-2 miles down the road that's … There's a Toby Carvery in Langley about 1-2 miles down the road that's very goodAdults £5.95 Kids £3.95. A Hungry Horse in Ashford which again is a couple of miles in the other direction which do good choice of kids meals for about £3 a £4 and 2 Adult meals for £8

Just what I was after - thanks very much!
samwants2save

There's a harvester in Windsor riverside (datchet) and one on the … There's a harvester in Windsor riverside (datchet) and one on the maidenhead road.. One in slough too.. Plenty of restaurants opp. Castle and a tin in slough.. Well, chicken n chips places!

Thanks! Will bear these in mind too!
There are 3 Harvester's in the area I think. I stayed near Legoland earlier this year and went to the Harvester site and put in the postcode. They were all within about 5 or 10 miles. There's several pubs nearby too. I didn't check out the prices but pubs often do cheap food.
Are you driving? There's a pizza hit and a chiquitos not too far from heathrow but you'd need a car to get there. Also there's a Tesco in Windsor so you can either get sandwiches etc there or stuff for making your own to save cash. Kids eat either cheaper or free after 3pm in certain restaurants inside Legoland.
dimebars

Are you driving? There's a pizza hit and a chiquitos not too far from … Are you driving? There's a pizza hit and a chiquitos not too far from heathrow but you'd need a car to get there. Also there's a Tesco in Windsor so you can either get sandwiches etc there or stuff for making your own to save cash. Kids eat either cheaper or free after 3pm in certain restaurants inside Legoland.

Yea, we're taking the car. Might consider supermarket sandwiches if they're close by, cheers.

If memory serves me well, a 6" sub roll cost me £6 in the park last year!
The Harvester at Langley is very hit and miss. There's another Harvester (The Dumb Bell) nearly into Maidenhead (about 5 miles down the A4) which is much more consistent.

If your kids are under 10 then there's a Hungry Horse on the A412 at George Green on the way out of Slough towards Denham. It's got a decent garden for the kids if the weather stays fine and it's very cheap!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions