Chilly's Bottles

Found 2nd May
Very interested in purchasing a Chilly's Bottle as we go to Greece soon. Can anyone vouch for how effective they are, do they really keep the water cold for a long time? The reason I ask is we're taking our 9 month baby on his first holiday and would prefer if the water was nice and cold to cool him down.

Thanks,

akchpmn
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Just a expensive thermos flask
just get a decent flask from amazon/ to maxx
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 2nd May
Infractionboi26 m ago

Just a expensive thermos flaskjust get a decent flask from amazon/ to maxx

I've gone down this route before and the water had a metallic taste to after a while. When it comes to my son another £10 isn't a problem as long as the product is great quality.
akchpmn42 m ago

I've gone down this route before and the water had a metallic taste to …I've gone down this route before and the water had a metallic taste to after a while. When it comes to my son another £10 isn't a problem as long as the product is great quality.

You'll have the same with the one you linked as it's metal inside.
You can still get Thermos flasks which have glass internal lining which would stop the metallic taste.
joedastudd29 m ago

You'll have the same with the one you linked as it's metal inside.You can …You'll have the same with the one you linked as it's metal inside.You can still get Thermos flasks which have glass internal lining which would stop the metallic taste.

Ok thanks both. Will investigate that option.

The chillys bottle definitely doesn't give you the taste of metallic as a colleague has it and swears by it but just not used in a hot climate.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants