Groups
    EXPIRED

China-anyone been??

Daughter is off on a school trip for ten days soon-is there stupidly cheap gadgetry to be had?

Thinking of giving her some cash and a list if its like hong kong was back in the day.

20 Comments

school trip to to china!??!!
    the best i got in school was camping rofl
    oh and ive been

when is she leaving and which part?

I've been to Shanghai 5 times. I wouldn't touch much that has memory, like ipods etc as the memory is rubbish. I didn't buy a single thing as it's not easy to buy quality electronics that cheap really.

There's a lot of fake gear if you know where to look but you have to haggle for ages and it's not really good quality anyway.

Keep your cash and buy here.

Also customs do target flights from China and anything fake will be taken and bringing counterfeit goods into the UK isn't something you want to let your daughter get into trouble for.

Original Poster

whosthere?;7451146

when is she leaving and which part?

end of march-we are attending a meeting tomorrow for the full itinerary-they are going to the great wall,and one of the trips involves an overnight sleeper on a train-other than that Im in the dark until tomorrow.

barky;7451415

end of march-we are attending a meeting tomorrow for the full … end of march-we are attending a meeting tomorrow for the full itinerary-they are going to the great wall,and one of the trips involves an overnight sleeper on a train-other than that Im in the dark until tomorrow.

i been to the wall, wasnt as epic as i expected

top tip: dont let her take the heroin

numptyj;7451503

lollll

Banned

i went to Australia with my school

loved it

china tho, well thats a diff kettle o fish

barky, what school if you dont mind me asking?

Ive been to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and Xi'an. Most things in Hong Kong seem to be fake and are all imported from the mainland. I really would not advise buying anything like that as there seems to be more fakes than real tems!!! Half the time you would not be able to tell the difference by looking at them.

Banned

numptyj;7451503

Dont you mean bring it back?

guv;7451561

Dont you mean bring it back?

oh was it? haha epic fail on the joke!

Original Poster

hncb0809;7451539

i went to Australia with my schoolloved itchina tho, well thats a diff … i went to Australia with my schoolloved itchina tho, well thats a diff kettle o fishbarky, what school if you dont mind me asking?

hutchesons grammar school in glasgow m8-private school

The only thing I was impressed with is that they copied one of my hand made suits in 1 day. Perfect copy and cost me £40. Which is a lot less than the original cost.

But I hate it, I'm very tall and fair haired so they stare at me all of the time, which isn't good at all.

Banned

barky;7451607

hutchesons grammar school in glasgow m8-private school

ah

govan high took me to australia

ahhh what id pay for a time machine

they have a fake iphone hahahh

hncb0809;7451648

ahgovan high took me to australiaahhh what id pay for a time machine

Ebay search DeLorean

Wouldnt recommend buying electronics but definatly clothes. Even if they are fake, no one knows...

deadduck_145;7452014

Wouldnt recommend buying electronics but definatly clothes. Even if they … Wouldnt recommend buying electronics but definatly clothes. Even if they are fake, no one knows...

One wash and everyone knows.

dcx_badass;7452576

I went to Hong Kong and got loads from the market super cheap. But we had … I went to Hong Kong and got loads from the market super cheap. But we had a challenge to spend as much as possible by spending as little as possible on each item. Paid less than half what they wanted for every item, some things 25%. Got two Louis Vuitton purses for £4.50 in total, instead of £25 they wanted to begin with. You just have to be cheeky.

nice and legit then

lol just buy the real stuff like I do

balllllllin

name on your top but are you gonna bang doe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions