china buffet king?

does anyone know the prices for the all you can eat buffet?
is it all one price for adults and kids?
thanks guys

20 Comments

where is it?

adults about £7 kids about £4 - but dont quote me exactly!

its awful though, or at least it was the once ive been (at metro centre)

Original Poster

ilovepink

where is it?

glasgow somewhere, am not sure what street

ilovepink

where is it?

Past the chippy, right at the island and just past the BP garage.

Original Poster

nono2522

adults about £7 kids about £4 - but dont quote me exactly!its awful t … adults about £7 kids about £4 - but dont quote me exactly!its awful though, or at least it was the once ive been (at metro centre)

thanks i checked the website but no prices on there!

£7? the ones round our way are about £12-15.

the glasgow one is 8.49

greg_68

£7? the ones round our way are about £12-15.

i was gonna say the say thing, that well cheap our round here is £14 an adult £7 a child

its cheaper dinner time than tea time. prices i said were approx from when we had dinner there.

Surely the food must be cheap crap for these prices?

Original Poster

thanks guys its my son who has been asked to go and i have never been so know nothing about it

pinkshaz

thanks guys its my son who has been asked to go and i have never been so … thanks guys its my son who has been asked to go and i have never been so know nothing about it

all you can eat chinese is proper munch

boothy

Surely the food must be cheap crap for these prices?

its actually not bad-one of my sons goes regularly with his friends-obviously they want you to spend a fortune on drinks but they all just ask for tapwater-lol. they sit there for about 3-4 hours stuffing themselves!

barky

its actually not bad-one of my sons goes regularly with his … its actually not bad-one of my sons goes regularly with his friends-obviously they want you to spend a fortune on drinks but they all just ask for tapwater-lol. they sit there for about 3-4 hours stuffing themselves!

i remember when i was younger and me and my mates would have a hard nite partying then on a sunday have all you can chinese best hangover cure EVER

Original Poster

ilovepink

i remember when i was younger and me and my mates would have a hard nite … i remember when i was younger and me and my mates would have a hard nite partying then on a sunday have all you can chinese best hangover cure EVER

ilp that sounds good!

pinkshaz

ilp that sounds good!

oh it was, those were the days

China Buffet King, 22-24 West Nile Street, Glasgow

Charges for the buffet vary depending on what time of day you visit. It's £5.50 for lunch and pre-theatre at £6.99, Pre-theatre ends at 7pm and dinner prices are £8.99.
Edited by: "Unhinged" 5th Nov 2010

China buffet DOG ......love it

Banned

I am not keen on chinese buffets.

I find a lot of the food is soaked in grease and the meat is normally poor quality.

It vewwy tasty!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions